Applebee's / awful food

United States Review updated:

I recently went to Applebees here in Hamilton, NJ and the food was HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRRRRIBBBLE!!! I ordered my food for the carside pickup, and when I got home to have my lunch, the food was cold and nasty. Ordering the Chicken Alfredo (minus) the broccoli, boneless chicken wings w/honey BBQ (for someone else), and a hot fudge sundae for my little girl. Welllll... the noodles for the Chicken Alfredo was dried out, the boneless wings were hard (like they been over cooked and dunked in sauce) and the sundae, WHAT A JOKE... you couldn't even call it a sundae!!! It was ONE bite of ice cream w/whip cream and a squirt (less then that) of fudge. It was HORRIBLE!!! I recommend if you go here, CHECK YOUR FOOD BEFORE YOU LEAVE...OTHERWISE, YOU WON'T GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR!!! Oh yeah, I went BACK to the restuarant to complain, and the manager said to me, "Their's NOTHING wrong with the food." We got into a bit of a tib bit, and the manger refused to do ANYTHING. HORRIBLE AND DEPLORABLE!!!

Ha

Comments

• Js
      2nd of May, 2010

My wife and I grabbed a bite to eat at the Applebee's on Hamilton Square (Route 33), and sadly we agree that the food wasn’t that great. We tried the 3 for 12.99 appetizers special. The wanton tacos were so-so and we only received a teaspoon of queso dip. The sliders were okay. Despite the disappointing food quality, our bartender was excellent, attentive, and courteous. The only saving grace was that the Sam Adam's seasonal Noble Pils was still on tap.