Apple Store / I just spent 25 minutes on hold with the apple store in southlake town square just for them to tell me that they don't make appointments
My Apple Complaint! I just spent 25 minutes on hold with the apple store in southlake town square just for them to tell me that they don’t make appointments! What the hell is wrong with these people. They said they stopped taking appointments a long time ago, and that I needed to go online to do so. So the person I was talking to LIVE at the apple store in southlake town square couldn’t freakin’ set an appointment up for me right then and there. What the hell is the point in having ppl answer the phone in southlake if you are just going to make them hang up and go to your website?
Is customer service completely dead??? Jeez the guy at the store who answered the phone just said, “nope we don’t make appointments”, and I said, “so I waited on hold for what?”. They should just say “Hi we’re apple and everything is automated, if you want to talk to a real live person who can help you good luck!”. I expect more customer service from Apple, but I guess I shouldn’t expect anything but complaints and bad reviews from the Apple store in southlake town square, especially since that jerk on the phone was so rude to me.
More Apple Store Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - Iphone 5S, black spot on my Phone Screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - DIYTrade.com Fraud/Scam/Cheat/Theft 
- Apple Online Store - credit card fraud 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple - iPhone 3g 8GB Screen Flicker / now out $199 defrauded
- Apple Ipod Shuffle - Buyer beware, no matter how popular the product is! 
- Apple - tech support and genius bar in store support
- Iphone Store - I didn't get the product
- Apple - disappointed
- Apple Store - iPhone 5S