Apple Store / Iphone warranty sucks
I bought a 3G iphone in South Africa from a Vodacom, a national cell provider, last December but I live in Australia. Unfortunately I wasnt told that the warranty is country specific and not international. So now that my iphone has a massive software issue I cant get a replacement. How can a huge growth company known for thinking outside the box and quality be so incredibly narrow minded when it comes to customers needs and idiotic warranty. What if youre a jetsetting business person and your iphone takes a nose dive? Totally ridiculous. Customer support at the “genius bar” told me they couldnt do anything. That was it. AU$1000 phone for nothing! I feel conned and robbed!
Ill never buy Apple products again due to the bad service.
More Apple Store Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - Iphone 5S, black spot on my Phone Screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - DIYTrade.com Fraud/Scam/Cheat/Theft 
- Apple Online Store - credit card fraud 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple - iPhone 3g 8GB Screen Flicker / now out $199 defrauded
- Apple - apple store in danbury connecticut
- Apple I Tunes - unauthorised charges
- Apple - tech support and genius bar in store support
- Apple - Beats solo 2 headphones
- Apple - search engine