Apple Online Store / credit card fraud
Discover card statement had two large charges from apple online store Ca. 1st charge was $1, 200.00 the 2nd $1, 300.00. Discover cancelled card and said an investigation will be determined within 90 days.
Discover validated charges as fraudulent yet how was merchandise sent to another address without first determining if that large purchase is even valid? Shipping expensive purchases other than to my address should immediately be flagged as suspicious activity. Is this store in violation of such activities as a regularly known occurance? Or is this a case of lax security on behalf of discover card?
Please know these events took place today and are disturbing to see.
Please help me if there is anything that can be done in addition to before mentioned
More Apple Online Store Complaints & Reviews
- Apple - Iphone 5S, black spot on my Phone Screen. 
- Apple Iphone 4 - DIYTrade.com Fraud/Scam/Cheat/Theft 
- Apple Ipod Hi-fi - horrible support, no service 
- Apple - iPhone 3g 8GB Screen Flicker / now out $199 defrauded
- Apple Computers - Apple incompetence a 7 month ordeal and counting... 
- Apple I Tunes - unauthorised charges
- Apple - tech support and genius bar in store support
- Apple - Beats solo 2 headphones
- Apple - search engine
- Apple - iphone 6s