Apple iPhoneiphone x

Good day, In April we did an upgrade with our contracts going from Samsung to IPhone X. Regret that to this day!! A day later of getting my new phone I had to take it in store as the phone had a set passcode on it which I did not install and I had to go in store to Vodacom East Rand Mall to technical for them to unblock and reset my phone. About 3 weeks ago my phone had to go in again and there was something faulty with the charging unit. I had put phone charging overnight and to find it flat the next morning. The phone was sent it and I was told there was some sort of a plastic in the charging unit. This past week my incoming calls have been dropped and my notifications of messages are not always coming through and messages only when I reach wifi sports.. For a R25 000.00 phone I have this disgusting and for a first time IPhone user. I had only gone iPhone because of my daughter being partially sighted and was told IPhone is best for her is sense of assebility function for low vision. My husband, daughter and I all upgraded to IPhone X and mine is the only one with issues??? I would rather go back to Samsung!! Please could somebody assist!!

Pa