Apple / iphone 6s

1 Markdale, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I charge my phone over night the phone was fully charged an 3 hours later it was dead. I drove 3/4 hour to Owen Sound to the Rogers store they told me the battery was bad so I drove to the other side of the city to the computer shop and they told me you had to change battery by appiontment so I had to go back to the Rogers store and get a new phone and the phone is only 18 months old so it cost me $275.00. I drop the phone off on a friday and they told me it would be ready Monday afternoon so I went up to Owen Sound on Tuesday and it was not fixed so they quickly checked it out and they told me it was not the battery and it was the charging system and it will cost me around $400.00 dollars. I am a mechanic when a battery goes on a car or truck it will burn the alterator out on the charging system. I think the battery went bad when it went dead so quick and burnt the charging system out. I will like it fixed I am not happy and I will tell other people about this.

Ja
May 16, 2018

Comments

• Mi
      26th of Jun, 2018

APPLE IPHONE 6S PLUS

I brought my phone to the Farmington, CT Apple store for only camera issues. The tech diagnose my phone and I was told my battery and camera stabilizer needed to be fixed. I was ok with paying for that service. Returned to the Apple Store and was told that the new stabilizer didn't pass the test. Note that I was able to use the camera but not up to apple standards. The battery they said was fine THEY said. The tech suggested I buy another phone for $300+ because they were unable to fix the phone... I said no and left the store. Couple hours later no audio/cant take calls unless phone on speaker. Today, I can't see/use camera/FaceTime or have audio...I didn't go to Apple with these issues or told that I have or would encounter these issues... This is putting me in a ugly situation that Apple created by messing with my phone... This shouldn't happen to anyone!!!