Ap9 Dealmax/ap9 Privacy Matters / Fraudualant Charges/Stolen card info

It doesn't appear I'm the first! I have filed a police report, reported all agencies and will prosecute.

Ti

Comments

Ro
  16th of Aug, 2008
Ap9 Dealmax - charging my credit card after I canceled
AP9 DealMax
4321 W
Navarre
Phone: 330-309-2545

I canceled the same day I joined which was 6/1/08, On 6/2/08 they charged my card. I called my card company. They said to see if it was taken off on my next bill, which I did check. It was not taken off & I was charged another 29.95 in July. So my card was charged for 2 mos. after I had canceled. I am referring this problem to my credit card billing dispute dept. This company is a rip off and should not be allowed to use the internet!! PLEASE inform everyone of this rip off, so noone else gets taken by DEALMAX!!!

La
  21st of Nov, 2008

You gave them account number when internet shopping and failing to read all the disclosures.
It was either a survey, money off current order - or missed unchecking the prechecked check box.

They do disclose that you are signing up for a free trail and if you do not cancel you will be charged the monthly fee.

Today show did a piece on this a few months ago. Investigating this same complaint - every website they investigated had full disclosure of the programs that everyone keeps claiming they no nothing about

I have also seen it myself and carefully avoid the survey, money off offer and make sure that all check boxes are unchecked.

Ra
  21st of Jan, 2009

I just noticed our credit card had been charged monthly by AP9 Dealmax for a number of months. I thought they were my wifes valid charges. When we discovered neither authorized the charges I called. They said I had signed up somehow in connection with a valid online vitamin purchase. I never knowingly signed-up for this and have no idea what Dealmax does. They agreed to cancel last charge but refused to refund past charges. Our credit card company is issuing full refund and pursuing fraud investigation.

Ra