Anytime Fitness / cancellation of contract
I am leaving for the USMC. I called the billing agency and they said that boot camp was not active duty even though my enlistment papers said that it was. Also the Servicemember's Civil Relief Act states that any military personnel on military business for a period of 30 days or more is considered active duty. I then contacted my local anytime fitness again. They stated that "somewhere" in my contract it was stated that boot camp wasn't considered active duty, however I was unable to find this statement on the back of my contract, nor could the manager. He then said that i would be able to contact ABC Financial again and cancel my contract.
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - relocation and cancellation issues 
- Anytime Fitness - membership payment
- Anytime Fitness - service and cheating
- Anytime Fitness - transferring agreement to different club without my authorization.
- Anytime Fitness - gym membership
- Anytime Fitness - cancel my membership