Anytime Fitness / very poor customer service
I have spoken with 4 people now at this company trying to cancel my membership and they continue to take money out of my account, with out my consent! They told me that they need a 30 day written cancelation notice but no matter what I will be charged at least one more month. This was not written in the contract and why did the first person I spoke with not tell me this. So now because they are shady I am loosing $140 that I need to pay other bills. The first person I spoke with told me that the account would be cancled and that my money would be refunded. Then what do you know they take more money from me and are going to take at least another month out. Anytime fitness needs to be stopped and so does ABC finanical. This is not fair, they are ripping people off and getting away with it. They are stealing money and being very shady about all this.
More Anytime Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- Anytime Fitness - cancel membership 
- Anytime Fitness - took 6 months to cancel 
- Anytime Fitness - screwed me out of money after contract was complete 
- Anytime Fitness - ridiculous cancellation rules 
- Anytime Fitness - cancellation of contract 
- Anytime Fitness - membership payment
- Anytime Fitness - service and cheating
- Anytime Fitness - transferring agreement to different club without my authorization.
- Anytime Fitness - gym membership
- Anytime Fitness - cancel my membership