antivirus 360 / Program deleted automatically

1 Durango, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 970-426-8057

I paid for the program Antivirus 360 to protect my computer, this program was downloaded to my computer. It was paid for through my credit card and it was paid for a year of protection.
The program only lasted for 40 days and deleted itself off of my computer.
I have called this phone number that was on my credit card which [protected], to get some support on how to correct this problem or get a refund back. I just get a busy tone, I would like to get this program back to protect my computer or get my money refunded back for the program that became unavailable to me on my computer.
Would please contact me as soon as possible with a response to my problem.
Michelle Chavez

Comments

• Ta
      31st of Mar, 2009

You've been scammed big time. Antivirus 360 is a fake anti-spyware program, which uses all kinds of methods to buy it, mostly it's popups, that say you're infected, as well as fake system scans that return false results in order to scare you. Does any of this sound familliar?

Removing it completely may be difficult (it doesn't automatically delete itself, or at least it doesn't remove everything). For more information check http://www.2-viruses.com/remove-antivirus-360#comment-7762