Andersen Venting Roof Windows / Do not operate properly!
Andersen Windows makes some fine products, but electric-powered, venting roof windows is not one of them. I bought four such windows in 1994. The gears of the roto-operators (both the pre- and post-1998) become stripped/dislocated within 5-10 years. In addition, the electric power operators don’t fit well onto the roto-operators and need adjusting every year or two. After twelve years of problems with these windows, I have now given up trying to make them operate properly.
More Andersen Venting Roof Windows Complaints & Reviews
- Andersen Windows - Do not honor warranty! 
- Andersen Windows - Rotting wood in the windows 
- Andersen Corp - Defective windows 
- Andersen Windows - Poor customer service 
- Serious Problems With Andersen Double Hung Vinyl Clad Windows - Windows 
- Anderson Windows and Doors - patio henged door..400 series
- Andersen Windows & Doors - patio door
- Andersen Windows & Doors - anderson 3000 series door 
- Andersen Windows & Doors - series 2500 storm door
- Andersen Windows & Doors - installed windows by anderson leaking - and no call back!!!