Amolatina — Avoid this website at all costs
I am a little bit different than most of you guys. I am Colombian myself and looking for a lady in my own country. So I was trying it through amolatina. I had a very nice chat with two ladies. They were shocked that I wasn't a gringo, but they really enjoyed that they could talk to a paisano. I dont know if I was talking to a 'translater', but I mentioned a few very specific things about my city in Colombia and also I talked Colombian slang, and it seemed this girls were real. Unfortunately they didnt want to give me their emails 'yet', they admitted this would get them "fired". But I know I could probably offer them a lot more then what they get from "amolatina". I prefer givin the money to the girls than to amolatina. So next time I talk to the girl I gonna propose exchanging numbers and I'll say I'll pay her twice what amolatina pays her, so she shouldnt be worried about losing her "job" (yeah "job"..)
More Amolatina Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Amolatina.com - Avoid this scam site 
- Amolatina.com - This website is truly just made to make the owners money 
- Amolatina.com - fake profiles 
- Amolatina.com - Stay away from these crooks 
- Amolatina - There simply IS NO WAY to contact and actually meet someone 
- Amolatina.com - Some boiler room telephone system where you talk to the alleged girl, but never make contact with her 
- Amolatina.com - Stop using this website. It's a pure scam!
- Amolatina.com - website fraud
- Amo Latina - cost of credits is prohibitively high!
- Amolatina.com - amolatina.com