AMI Clubwear / Awful experience

I bought over $200 worth of clothing and shoes from this website. They did not send all of my items and some of the items sent were the wrong size. I contacted this company several times but to no avail.

Be

Comments

• Te
      17th of Mar, 2009

OMG! I am having exactly the same problems now! They claim to have sent my stuff to the wrong country and that "it's not their fault!" AMI Clubwear and AMI Group are TERRIBLE!

• Po
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Same experience in Canada. Wrong item shipped. Sent it back... they said they never received and wouldn't provide a credit. They also blamed the United States Postal Service.

• Bu
      12th of May, 2010

made the mistake of ordering from this company and I have had to open up a paypal dispute. I saw a lot of questions about the company on yahoo answers, so I thought I would post all of the phone numbers I have for the company, (not that I could get anyone to answer when I called, but just the same, here they are).

(909) 595-3339 (via amiclubwear website)

(888) 908-1288 (via paypal receipt)

(626) 723-0610 (via better business bureau)

(626) 336-7171 (via amiclubwear after paypal dispute opened, this one seems most promising)

I called the last number and didn't get the normal recording, but it asked me for my party's extention, one was not provided to me (surprise) so I just pushed 0, low and behold the phone rang, my heart soared, someone picked up, I almost dropped a deuce, and then they hung up on me without saying a word!!! Buyer Beware! This company is horrible at customer service. If you order from them please use paypal, as this is the only way to get a response from them as far as I can tell. Hope this helps someone out.