AMI Clubwear / Awful experience

I bought over $200 worth of clothing and shoes from this website. They did not send all of my items and some of the items sent were the wrong size. I contacted this company several times but to no avail.

Be

Comments

Te
  17th of Mar, 2009

OMG! I am having exactly the same problems now! They claim to have sent my stuff to the wrong country and that "it's not their fault!" AMI Clubwear and AMI Group are TERRIBLE!

Po
  3rd of Jul, 2009

Same experience in Canada. Wrong item shipped. Sent it back... they said they never received and wouldn't provide a credit. They also blamed the United States Postal Service.

Bu
  12th of May, 2010

made the mistake of ordering from this company and I have had to open up a paypal dispute. I saw a lot of questions about the company on yahoo answers, so I thought I would post all of the phone numbers I have for the company, (not that I could get anyone to answer when I called, but just the same, here they are).

(909) 595-3339 (via amiclubwear website)

(888) 908-1288 (via paypal receipt)

(626) 723-0610 (via better business bureau)

(626) 336-7171 (via amiclubwear after paypal dispute opened, this one seems most promising)

I called the last number and didn't get the normal recording, but it asked me for my party's extention, one was not provided to me (surprise) so I just pushed 0, low and behold the phone rang, my heart soared, someone picked up, I almost dropped a deuce, and then they hung up on me without saying a word!!! Buyer Beware! This company is horrible at customer service. If you order from them please use paypal, as this is the only way to get a response from them as far as I can tell. Hope this helps someone out.