AmeriCredit / Fraud and scam!
My car was stolen in May 2007 I made my payments to Americredit for three months that is how long it took my insurance company to make there payment I stop making my payment 3 months without making a payment for fighting gap to Americredit reported a charge-off on my account 3 days after reporting a charge off Americredit received the final payment from Gap. While wait the 3 months Americredit received 2 payment of cancellation payment of warranties they reported over 180 days of none payment without even asking a dime from me but telling me Gap is going to. When I asked about the charge off I was told I only owe them $500 they refuse to make correction to my credit report. This company is the lowest and I must say beware of them!!!
More AmeriCredit Complaints & Reviews
- American Credit Services - Phone call regarding a supposed loan 
- AmeriCredit - AmeriCredit nightmare 
- AmeriCredit - Unfair business practices! 
- AmeriCredit - Scam and cheating! 
- American Credit Services - NO PROOF and Traumatic 
- American Credit Services - Payday loan payment scam 
- American Credit - Harrassment 
- AmeriCredit - Ripoff
- Americredit Financial Services - Unlawful fees after I paid off car loan 
- AmeriCredit - americredit evil soulless creatures