Americredit Financial Services / Stay away!
I bought a vehicle in 2006 from Incredible Auto Sales in Billings, MT. Their choice of a financing company was AmeriCredit Financial Services.
I did not find out that Incredible had filed bankruptcy and AmeriCredit had written a loan on an unclear title until a year later when I had returned to Ohio and tried to license my vehicle. I am listed with the FBI as a fraud victim and I can't begin to tell you what an ordeal this has been.
Through all this, AmeriCredit claims they are not at fault, even though they did not do a title search. They have been relentless on me and with over a year's worth of payments, I still owed more than the vehicle is worth. If they had not written an illegal contract on an unclear title, I would never have bought the vehicle and been in the mess I am in.
I have talked with them many times and written letters but they are not interested in facts or admitting they made a mistake, so they have reposed my vehicle and destroyed my credit.
More Americredit Financial Services Complaints & Reviews
- American Credit Services - Phone call regarding a supposed loan 
- AmeriCredit - AmeriCredit nightmare 
- AmeriCredit - Unfair business practices! 
- AmeriCredit - Scam and cheating! 
- American Credit Services - NO PROOF and Traumatic 
- American Credit Services - Payday loan payment scam 
- American Credit - Harrassment 
- AmeriCredit - Ripoff
- Americredit Financial Services - Unlawful fees after I paid off car loan 
- AmeriCredit - americredit evil soulless creatures