America's Servicing Company / Mortgage RipOff

Hawthorne, United States Review updated:

I have been reading al these complaints about ASC and somehow I may be missing the fact that the Federal Government is doing something about them! Doesn't the SEC or FTC have something to do with this? How can they arrogantly behave in this manner?

Mi

Comments

• 5y
      Dec 02, 2008

They get away with it because they are not a mortgage company. They are a servicing company for investors. Therefore they don't have to play by the rules that a mortgage company has to. They are arrogant and very rude. They solicit post dated checks past the 5 day mark which is illegal per the FDCPA rules of debt collecting. But as you can see with all the complaints, they can do whatever they like.

Jan 07, 2009

I am also with ASC and I have also had horrible experiences with them. I am curious if anyone has ever considered a class action lawsuit?

Feb 24, 2009

fightagainstforeclosure.com
    abcnews.com
    consumerwarningnetwork.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK...MAKE THEM PRODUCE THE NOTE!!! This should make them crazy...it may take months. They have to do it.

• Ar
      Mar 28, 2010

I am in Federal court suing ASC for Real Estate fraud.If you have any information regarding ASC's illegal business, contact me at [protected]@aol.com
    Right now I have proven ASC is an illegal company not registered as a business anywhere.
    Richard

• Do
      May 22, 2010

These people have lied, stonewalled, and cheated me as well. I won't go into the details but they refused a payment, and strung me along on the remodification scam in order to collect $15, 000 in interest fees. Join Richatd's class action suit and let's kick their criminal [censor]. Wells Fargo uses them as a front to avoid the law.