America's Servicing Company / Absolutely No Business being in business.

After a messy divorce, I refinanced my 3.9% mortgage to a 6% mortgage with Integrity Mortgage Co. After less than 30 days my loan was sold to these jokers. If I am to believe the ASC employee's blog on this site, it is because I am a 'deadbeat' and ASC only gets the worst of the worst. (this is a prime example of the business ethic embodied by their employees as he makes fun of their customers in a public form like this). After 4 misposted payments in 8 months (they eventually found 3, and I had to stop payment on the 4th) they proceeded with foreclosure and told me I'd have to come up with $11, 000 in cash to bring myself out of this situation. I borrowed 401k money to do what they demanded, and they returned $8k back to me for 'overpayment'. Are you kidding me? A ridiculous collections agent wouldn't accept my payment by phone until I gave him a 'good enough reason' why my payment was past due during the misposted payment fiasco as well. Really? A collections rep who won't accept a payment? Isn't that what they do? I get a statement about every 3rd month, and I can't access the website because it doesn't play well with my ISP. So...the dance continues with these idiots.

A  24th of Aug, 2009 by
I file a complaint to Federal Commisions because this company have not grant me a modification after 7 months now. I took my other mortgage company 1 month. Its been in the review status for almost a year now. We need to stand up to this company as consumer and have them closed down.

America's Servicing Company [ASC] Logo America's Servicing Company [ASC]