America's Servicing Company / Absolutely No Business being in business.
After a messy divorce, I refinanced my 3.9% mortgage to a 6% mortgage with Integrity Mortgage Co. After less than 30 days my loan was sold to these jokers. If I am to believe the ASC employee's blog on this site, it is because I am a 'deadbeat' and ASC only gets the worst of the worst. (this is a prime example of the business ethic embodied by their employees as he makes fun of their customers in a public form like this). After 4 misposted payments in 8 months (they eventually found 3, and I had to stop payment on the 4th) they proceeded with foreclosure and told me I'd have to come up with $11, 000 in cash to bring myself out of this situation. I borrowed 401k money to do what they demanded, and they returned $8k back to me for 'overpayment'. Are you kidding me? A ridiculous collections agent wouldn't accept my payment by phone until I gave him a 'good enough reason' why my payment was past due during the misposted payment fiasco as well. Really? A collections rep who won't accept a payment? Isn't that what they do? I get a statement about every 3rd month, and I can't access the website because it doesn't play well with my ISP. So...the dance continues with these idiots.
More America's Servicing Company Complaints & Reviews
- America's Servicing Company - Bad credit loan company! 
- America's Servicing Company - Bunch of crooks! Fee to pay mortgage by internet! 
- Americas Servicing Company / Wells Fargo - We are all victims and should file a class-action law suit against ASC and Wells Fargo! 
- America's Servicing Company - Mortgage Loan Modification 
- America's Servicing Company - Trying to get amount to catch up loan 
- America's Servicing Company [ASC] - Helping me keep my home
- America's Servicing Company - 2 years of applying for modification, no response 
- America's Servicing Company - False Credit reporting 
- America's Servicing Company - Homeowners stand up with occ
- America's Servicing Company - Misrepresentation