America's Servicing Company / Not sending payoff quotes

I have been trying to refinance my home, and was supposed to close a week ago, but America's Servicing Company refuses to send the payoff quote. They claim to have sent it to the fax numbers given, but no one has received it. I called yesterday to have it expedited and was promised it would be at the office by close of business... as of this morning, it still had not been sent. I have talked to the manager AGAIN and have been promised that it will get there in no more than three hours this time. Each time, they want the payoff quote to go through a couple days later than I want. This company is a gluttonous inhaler of premiums and interest payments... STAY AWAY FROM THEM UNLESS YOU LOVE CONFRONTATIONS!

Lo

Comments

Je
  30th of May, 2007

Same song and dance! They drug their feet all the way and I couldn't get this done on the day I told them they'd get a pay off so I put my property on the market and a few weeks later I find out they are foreclosing on me.

Let's get these people!

My
  24th of Jul, 2007

We had two loans with ASC. In december 2006, we couldn't make our payment. We called on january 2nd to see if we could regularize the situation with a couple of payments. The schedule offered by ASC was impossible, crazy. So we immediately had our house for a short sale. After 3 months the dep of loss mitigation send a letter to our agent, for the amounts required for the pay offs. It would be less than the original amounts and it would be accepted. Now, after the escrow, we discover that for the minor loan we are still delinquent and that they sold the loan WHILE we were in escrow (they call it full reconveyance) without warranty back to the lender. And that we have an amount pending, though we complied with the letter... Isn't it a fraud?