Americas Servicing Company / Beware

I used to work for ASC (Wells Fargo) in the Loss Mit department. I worked for them for about 8 months. In that time I watched and heard many stories of how people are losing their homes. In all honesty most of the time the people that you are talking to don't care if you lose your home or not. Most of the time the phone reps are making fun of the caller or calling them names under their voice. People with asc loans lose their house because the company itself could care less about the people they claim to be serving. The company itself is nothing more than a front for Wells Fargo, the call centres and offices are all in Wells Fargo buildings and the people work for WF and are paid by WF. Another thing about the company is how badly organized it is. You can talk to one person an hour and get a totally different story than the last one told you. So all in all if you have a mortgage with ASC best of luck to you, you will need it more than ever before.

Va

Comments

• Gr
      6th of Jun, 2008

I AGREE TOTALLY, IHAD TO RETAIN A REAL ESTATE ATTORNEY TO HANDLE ASC, THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS UNORGANIZED/UNPROFESSIONAL WAS UNABLE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO MY PHONE CALL. WE NEED TO GET A CLASS ACTION SUIT GOING ON THEM.

• Re
      8th of Jul, 2008

Contrary to what some people have said on here, I am not trying to be one of those people I mentioned above. My company is a nationwide company that provides services for people that are at the end of their rope. One of the helpful things that we provide is letting you know, before payment for service, if we can assist you and if we can not. If we can not, we tell you why not and what can be done to allow our company to assist you. Most companies won't do that, but we will also give you the reasons why exactly so that, if you should choose a different service, they will not be able to scam you. Now that's a way of saving money too.

• To
      28th of Jul, 2008

This is exactly the experience I have had, except I do not think ASC is guilty of bad management, I think they are doing their "we don't know what we're doing" act to frustrate and vexate people into giving up !!!

It's not an accident. It's a deliberate FRAUD in my book. One person tells you one thing, another something different, and NOTHINGS in writing. Well my lawsuit is in writing...Heinrich vs. America's Servicing Company, Wells Fargo et. al., and a number of other related institutions, (Broward Circuit Court, Ft Lauderdale Florida) in which I have alleged they are engaging in racketeering and theft by endeavor..and suing for 17.1 million for the damage they have done to me.

I would LOVE to hear from past or even present employees, as well as the rest of you that have run into one of their scams.

I got caught in their " sure we'll switch your ARM to a fixed" routine where they told me I had to STOP MAKING PAYMENTS UNTIL THEY SET MY NEW FIRST PAYMENT on my 6.200% fixed rate loan, which never got done, then they filed a bogus foreclosure against me and UNILATERALLY CHANGED THE TERMS OF MY EXISTING LOAN, eliminating my grace period and placing two huge balloon payments on my loan for July 2008 and September 2008.

Well, guess what, they voided my loan and made it unenforceable by what they did, NOW I'm trying to find who actually OWNS my loan...so far four different competing companies have claimed ownership, so one of my Causes of Action is to Quiet Title...it appears the company that owns my loan is bankrupt !!

Anyway, my case goes like this...my home is worth about $220, 000 and I owe about $85, 000. They are trying to foreclose in the name of a company that has NO ownership rights in my loan and post a bond to indemnify whoever else makes claim for the money later, so this "non-party" gets my property FREE and CLEAR, and the real owner of the loan collects their $85, 000 from the surety company...I meanwhile am out on the street owing them the $85, 000 in the form of a "deficiency judgment".

Why would they do this ???..massive losses make them desperate to raise money any way they can, even by sophisticated scams like the one they tried to pull on me...except I'm in the industry too, and know where the smoking guns are.

While I have to prove all this in court, my case could be a basis for you to take them to task for their Bad Faith games, and hopefully wind up with criminal prosecutions...because I believe they are committing criminal acts of fraud and theft.

I believe a LOT of people may be entitled to have their foreclosures stopped in its tracks, or even have their foreclosed property returned to them and collect other damages as well. YOU WILL NOT ACCOMPLISH THIS BY BEING PASSIVE - which they count on !!

I need your help, and am willing to be what ever help I can be to you as well...feel free to call me toll free 800 562-6776.

Tom Heinrich