Americas Servicing Company / Wont allow me to sell my home

We got behind on our payments and ASC refused to help us work out anything to fix the situation. We were forced into chapter 13 bankruptcy. I found a higher paying job out of state and when we put our house on the market we were told we have a prepayment penalty on the loan that they will not waive. We are going to have to sell our house at 7,000 more than it is appraised for to get everyone their money. We found a buyer (to sell it short) 4 months ago and ASC still hasn't told us yes or no for the sale. Apparently there is only 1 person in the entire company that does that and she NEVER returns my or my real estate agent phone calls. I cannot afford to pay my rent at my new location and my payment there as well. They are wanting to repo the house and when they sell it at will lose money. They are going to lose money in my sale but not as much as a sale. I am unable to get any help from them at all.

Comments

• Ea
      20th of Dec, 2007

Sorry to hear that, samething happened to me, they took the house even when i had a buyer for short sale, now sure what we can do about it but i'm going to write my congressmen and senators of VA this is so evil.