Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Lincoln City / our entire stay

1 Lincoln City, OR, United States

I book a 2 night stay at one of your locations in Lincoln City from 12/30/18--1/1/19. When I booked, I selected the hotel, America's Best, that offered the pay at check-in option. We got to town a little early and went to see if we could check-in yet, most places allow that. We were told no, she checked to see if the housekeeper has cleaned our room yet, she told us to come back at 2 and we can check-in then. We left to get lunch and walked back into the hotel right at 2pm like requested. We were again denied check-in with the reason being "it hasn't been half an hour yet"...we were at lunch for 45 minutes. Left at 1:15 and came back right when she asked us to. We came back a third time to finally be allowed to check-in. I also checked my bank account and found that she had charged my card a couple hours before we were allowed to check-in, so I paid for a room that I was denied 2 times which is not acceptable or what I had chosen when looking for a hotel.
When we got to our room, we saw that the carpet was heavily stained and looked as in it had never book cleaned, the room was very cold so we turned on the heat just to have a worst smell come out of it, so our whole stay we had a cold room because the smell in the heater was horrible.
When I checked in, I was argued with about requesting a later check out a few days before. We had someone in the room above us who, all night and early morning, was stomping back and forth for hours and throwing things. It was so heavy we could feel the vibration through the bed from our wall. We were ignored when mentioning it to the same lady up front. The day we were supposed to check out, the housekeeper was about to unlock our door when my husband opened it to take stuff to our car, which was 2 hours before our check out time. An hour later, the same lady from check-in, opened our door as I was getting dressed, she did not know or anything, just opened the door. We still had an hour left before we had to check out.

Because of how dirty our rooms floor was, and how loud the person above us was and because of how rude the staff member was, we requested a refund so we could stay in a better hotel that we've been to before. We were told we are not allowed any refunds or to check out early we would have to pay a fee ontop of our 2 night stay price I had already paid.

We are asking for this situation to be remedied in some way. This is my second attempt at contacting America's Best Inn and Suites.

I would really appreciate a response back.

Sa