America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses / glasses, extremely poor customer service

1 Miami, FL, United States

In May 2017 I paid $561.00 for two pairs of glasses; almost 10 times what they advertise for; none the less they could not care less, they got my money and that is all there is. The first time I went to get my glasses they were totally wrong although I paid for the 2nd most expensive prescription.
Today 06/08/2017 I went back to the store to check on my glasses, no one has ever bothered in contacting me. I was told today that the glasses are not ready, I was shuffled thru 4 different people and the bottom line is that they got my money and they are keeping it, they have not provided the product that I paid for, but they are keeping my money, if I don't agree with them tough, call the complaint department so they can tell me the same thing. They don't care about the customer, they got my money and they are keeping it even though they are in breach of contract, I paid for a product and they never delivered
This company should be shut down for misrepresenting the products and prices and off course for not providing for the product that we consumers are paying for.

Cu