American Standard / no replacement, no refund!
American standard sinks, had to "special order" at home depot, waited a week, hired a contractor to install, new faucets etc., it seems my sink is level on the top but both drains keep excessive water that will not drain, the sink is ref # s0101, sku 375-498, duel level7179.803.045,/7179.803.045 silhouette, paid $352.50, for the sink alone. Will american standard replace my new sink ??? Or refund my money ??? Remember it is both drains that are not level, and will not drain the water. Please someone help me. Thank you, linda.
More American Standard Complaints & Reviews
- American Standard / Americast Sink - do not buy american standard sinks! 
- Homes American Standard - fraud
- American Standard - home mortgage take over payments 
- American Standard - american standard housing 
- American Standard - rent to own 
- Americast - kitchen sink 
- American Standard - 4215a toilet
- American Standard - liberation repair
- American Standard - 4215a toilet tank
- American Standard - toilet