American Mattress / Center of mattress craved in!

1 2300 S. HarlemNorth Riverside, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 708-447-5959

On April 01, 2006 I purchased a Vera Wang queen size mattress set from American Mattress at a cost of $1, 396.42. Unfortunately, I have a mattress that has a large dip in the center in less than two years, which makes for a very uncomfortable night's sleep. Prior to this final purchase I had also bought and exchanged two other mattress sets. The original purchases were also not the most comfortable rest for my body and I hoped for the best with this last purchase. I was under the impression that your company advertises customer satisfaction, which has not happened in this case. I wonder if Vera Wang is aware of the mass production of really defective mattress sets that bear her name? I know from prior purchases, mattresses that with so little use, and at the cost of such mattresses, should have a much longer life than two years. I will await a prompt response from someone in your organization for resolution of this matter before any other action is taken.

Disgruntled and Tired Consumer,
Carolyn D. Watson.

Comments

• Jw
      7th of May, 2008

Sounds like you're an habitual exchanger... Leaving out alot of info as well... I'm in the business 25 years and I can count how many defective mattresses I've run across on one hand and you've had 3? However, have run across many people whose physical condition make any position in bed uncomfortable.

• Am
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I agree with the above poster. This woman sounds like a habitual exchanger. If I were in her shoes, I would take the time to make a doctor's appt. a.s.a.p. That way she can be an informed shopper as to her needs when she goes out to buy her new mattress set.

• Ha
      6th of Nov, 2010

I have the bidentical problem. I was told that the warranty states that the bed has to have a center support.However the mattress was delivered and installed by American Mattress and nothing was metioned to my wife and I about any nadditional support.