American Mattress / Center of mattress craved in!
On April 01, 2006 I purchased a Vera Wang queen size mattress set from American Mattress at a cost of $1, 396.42. Unfortunately, I have a mattress that has a large dip in the center in less than two years, which makes for a very uncomfortable night's sleep. Prior to this final purchase I had also bought and exchanged two other mattress sets. The original purchases were also not the most comfortable rest for my body and I hoped for the best with this last purchase. I was under the impression that your company advertises customer satisfaction, which has not happened in this case. I wonder if Vera Wang is aware of the mass production of really defective mattress sets that bear her name? I know from prior purchases, mattresses that with so little use, and at the cost of such mattresses, should have a much longer life than two years. I will await a prompt response from someone in your organization for resolution of this matter before any other action is taken.
Disgruntled and Tired Consumer,
Carolyn D. Watson.
More American Mattress Complaints & Reviews
- American Mattress - Elmhurst, Il / Serta Mattress - Don't stand behind their products! 
- American Mattress - Fraud and cheating 
- American Mattress - Fraud
- American Mattress - Fraudulent company 
- American Mattress - deceptive company 
- American Mattress - serta initiative plush mattress
- American Mattress - customer service 
- American Mattress - Bed
- American Mattress - refund or voucher 
- American Mattress - serta queen icomfort perfect base