American Laser Skincare / Vela shape treatment is false
American laser has an incredible bad reputation, when it comes to customer service and honesty. "vela' do not get this service, you will be extremly disappointed and with $2000 less.
On sept. 2008 I signed up for a "vela" treatment, they promise 9 sessions each for an hour, also the manager hillary made it seem like it was as good as a liposuction that I only needed 9 sessions and I would get ridd of my belly fat.
The staff in the office where giving me a half hour sessions, instead of the hour, then when I complaint they gave me 45 min. It was like I had to constantly remind them that the treatment was for one hour.
I paid $2000 and im still with my belly fat, I have being working-out and dieting, the results are extremly poor.
More American Laser Skincare Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this