American Laser Center / False claims on hair removal
I went to American Laser Center in January of 2005 for hair removal treatment. I paid a total of $2980.59. It is now July of 2008 and I have more hair than when I started. I have not recieved what I paid for. After hearing other people's stories I am certain that they are hustling people. After the first year I started to worry and they just told me it take a while for people to respond to treament, then they said it was because of hormones. Each time I get a different excuse. This is unacceptable and I refuse to be their victim.
More American Laser Center Complaints & Reviews
- American Laser Centers - Unprofessional, dangerous, painful and no refund! 
- American Laser Center - Fraudulent and an embarrassing! 
- American Laser Centers - Bad results and custmer service 
- American Laser Centers - This was a scam!
- American Laser Center - Fraud, possible class action lawsuit 
- American Laser Hair Removal - Laser hair removal
- American Laser Skincare - Lied
- American Laser Skincare - Stole money 
- American Laser Skincare - How can I get a refund
- American Laser Centers - How can anyone continue to run a business like this