American Income Life / Misleading interview
I just came from the first "interview". I am supposed to go back for the second "interview" but I just came out and asked the person interviewing me if this was an interview for a job or a job "opportunity". She said it was an opportunity. I felt so tricked. It just felt wrong with so many people signed up for the same time with the same person. I am so glad all of the people before me posted. I won't be going back because I don't want to be associated with anyone that tells you they have gone over your resume and wants you to come in for an interview that is actually a sales pitch. It can only go down hill from there if they are dishonest with you to get you in there. I feel so bad for all those people hopeful that they got a job interview in these difficult times, only to be scammed. Don't go if they call. You have better things to do.
More American Income Life Complaints & Reviews
- American Income Life - ail is a fraud! 
- Ail / American Income - Job opportunity scam - beware 
- American Income Life - Scam and cheating! 
- American Income Life - Fraud & cheating! 
- American Income Life Insurance - Employment scam 
- American Income Life Insurance - payment not received
- American Income Life Insurance - recruiting 
- American Income Life Insurance - deceptive hiring practices.
- American Income Life Insurance - Lies, Deception, Lawbreaking
- American Income Life Insurance - life insurance