American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] / dryer part order never showing up in a timely fashion
Contract #[protected]; dispatch #[protected] - almost two weeks after my dryer broke down and I contacted AHS, the part ordered by the service professional has not arrived after 8 days. When I called AHS to get a tracking #, I was told there was none. I could not get a human in the parts ordering dept to find out why the part had not been sent overnight, a cost I would have been willing to pay if I had been asked.
In this day and age, overnighting a package is routine and having a tracking number a must.
I have been a many year AHS customer and have recommended its services to many.
I no longer will.
More American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- American Home Shield (AHS) - unable to cancel the policy 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - dryer repair
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - communication and cancellation
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - unethical behavior, lack of customer service.
- American Home Shield - unethical behaviour
- American Home Shield - customer service