American Home Shield / contractor and ahs customer service

1 United States

I have now had the plumbing contractors come to my home three times, with two days taken off work. Now they inform me that my faucet needs replacing, which is what they stated the first visit. They also looked (ONLY) at the toilet on the first visit, stating someone else would have to come out and remove the toilet to see what the problem was, I thought that was the purpose of the initial visit. On the second visit, they came with NO parts for the faucet, although the office stated the parts had been ordered and were on the truck. They did pull the toilet, and informed me the problems would likely not be covered.They did a little of nothing on the second visit, and informed you all that faucet was fixed, although it was leaking again a few hours after they left. Therefore, replacement was initially denied, until we called you back, after being on hold for 1 hour. They returned the third time, after not receiving a call until they informed us they were around the corner. Again, no parts and an attempted repair, which they themselves stated was not a true fix. Now they say the faucet needs replacing, and NO they did not come to repair the toilet, even though I'd informed them I understood that I would need to pay.

This is only a fraction of the problems, in addition to be on hold with AHS for 1 hour and 20 minutes today, after the recording informed me that I could expect more than a 10 minute wait, but an hour and 10 minutes.

Bottom line, please send a contractor to my home prepared to work and necessary repairs. For the time I've lost from work, I could have paid out of pocket.

Please call asap, faucet still leaking toilet has been pulled and not usable.

Louis Adams [protected] Spouse Tonia Adams [protected]

Bottom line, two days off work

Lo