American Home Shield (AHS) / unable to cancel the policy
I've been with American Home Shield (AHS) for over two years for both of my houses. I'm selling one house, so I have to cancel the policy, which is a month to month policy. I have made several phone calls to request for cancellation of policy, but I either get the run around, placed on hold forever, or never received any phone call back. My last attempt is when I called AHS again and, upon connected through an agent, I informed her that I've called several times and as soon I as mentioned cancellation, I havel then be placed on hold again and no one will pick up the call... it's almost like talking to a puppet!
By the way, AHS will ask you to sign up with them using credit card, so they can easily access your money without your consent. I got real frustrated and called my Credt Card company (A/X), then A/X has stopped all payments and dispute the last payment as well. By them acting like jerks and cons, I initially was only cancelling one policy because I have to, but now I'm cancelling both policies because I wanted to. STAY AWAY FROM AMERICAN HOME SHIELD (AHS). THEY ARE CROOKS!
More American Home Shield (AHS) Complaints & Reviews
- American Home Shield - the truth about ahs 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - don't trust them 
- American Home Shield - rip off 
- American Home Shield - beware 
- AHS Home Warranty Company - not worth the paper is written on! 
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - 10 weeks of hvac hell in south texas
- AHS - freedom a/c
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - plumbing
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - rude authorization team member
- American Home Shield Corporation [AHS] - kenmore washer