American Family Care / complaining about the service.
I visited the afc urgent care on 09/08/2018, and the receptionist was very rude. She spelled my name wrong completely in the system regardless of the fact I gave her my ID, and medical card. So when the tech called me a completely different name. I was very embarrassed. she didn't apologize about it. I feel threatened at the fact she is working there and have no compassion for sick clients. she was giving me short and insincere responses while dealing with me. What if she is mad to the point she messes with my medical records? This is a danger. Not to mention the bathroom toilet was stopped up. and the bathroom wasn't closed off. I can honestly say I was discouraged, and probably won't go back to this establishment again. I would like to have a refund of my copay which was $50. my name is Tedra Collica date of birth 08/16/1980. My phone number is [protected]. By the way she put me in the system as Tracy.
More American Family Care Complaints & Reviews
- American Family Care - labor law breech 
- American Family Care - patient care does not matter just money 
- American Family Care LLC - uneccessary medical tests
- American Family Care - billing - getting bills for co-pay that was paid in cash
- American Family Care in Hoover by Target - dr. kenny at afc
- American Family Care - opelika, alabama
- American Family Care - hiring process
- American Family Care - I am making a complaint about a recent visit to your alabaster alabama facility.
- American Family Care - my debt was sold to a debt collector without my knowledge.
- American Family Care - billing