American Express (Costco Card) / cancelled card
1. American Express reduced my line of credit some months ago, rendering the card virtually worthless for travel, even when making payments "as I went"!
2. Yesterday--May 1, 2009--I received written notice of cancellation.
In the approximately 2 years I have had this card I have paid by electronic transfer from my checking account as charges were posted. I was not late one time.
If anything, I was consistently too early in paying my bills, usually making up to 8 payments a month by the electronic payment feature.
Do you think this had anything to do with my cancellation? The fact that I paid so promptly?
Does anyone know if American Express (the corporation) is in serious trouble?
More American Express (Costco Card) Complaints & Reviews
- American Express - canceled card with no notice 
- American Express - debt collection 
- American Express - interest rate increase 
- Your Centurion Card - fraud 
- American Express - penalty for paying bill early 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - platinum card replacement
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - complain
- American Express - discrimination 
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - expired gift certificates
- American Express Travel Related Services Company - perfect credit/25 year member amex cancelled