American Automobile Association / AAA.comunethical behaviour, company failed to reimburse for a service they could not provide

We called and requested service 3 months ago. My daughters vehicle broke down inside a parking garage in Philadelphia. After waiting 2 hours, a service person came and spent maybe 30 minutes trying to retrieve the vehicle and then told me I would have to call and pay for someone else to come out and then submit the bill for reimbursement. After calling around for an hour or so, a company from New Jersey came out and retrieved the vehicle .See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Mount Laurel, NJ The total bill was $485 which included use of 2 different trucks, tolls, etc. I submitted the original bill and all necessary to AAA and after several weeks I began calling and calling to no avail. Eventually I received a call from a lady named Linda and she said my check would be mailed. I received a check for $28.50 with no explanation whatsoever, so I started calling and calling again. Linda called and said she would resubmit my claim (about 3 weeks ago) and to this day I have not heard anything back from that company. This is absolutely unacceptable .

Lo