Amazon.com — refund for ebooks I accidentally bought by "one click" mechanism
Spent 45 min with the company on phone last Friday, being transferred 3 times. Said I would get refund for these ebooks, but has not appeared on Amazon card. Emailed and whomever answered it says "I've checked the previous correspondence but I'm unable to get the information for which books you would like to receive the refund."
I am not spending another 45 min on phone. I want the refund, then delete Amazon account, and all dealings with Amazon forever.
What a terrible [email protected]!!!
Updated by Complainant21930, Feb 23, 2017
From the Amazon.com site: Note: 1-Click ordering is always enabled for digital video, Kindle books, MP3s, and other digital purchases.
So how does that grab ya @Wine Is Good, maybe you'd better lay off the wine!
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.