Amazon.com / is amazon a reliable company?
What company would have the "courage" to send this type of message to a client?
"I have reviewed you account and your orders. I do apologize for the frustration and disappointment in this matter.
As it appears we are unable to ship items to the address that you have provided I have now requested refunds to your account [...]
These refunds will result in your not being charged for your order. If by chance you receive your items please keep them with our
A comment: I payed in September and now, December 11, I find that Amazon has no control of its shipments. Bad news.
avinas...'s Response, Sep 26, 2017
Hi. I was in contact with customer support yesterday 24/09/17 on instant chat regarding a couple of technical questions I had regarding my firestick. Customer support did not seem to understand what I was asking . They could not put me in contact with someone technical who understood the...
Amazon Customer care no... ~+91 9068271138
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - prime membership fee 
- Amazon.com - purchasing items
- Amazon - free credit scores - trying to win a $1000 amazon gift card
- Amazon.com - defective dell laptop 
- Amazon - wig and a firestick