Amazon.com / is amazon a reliable company?
What company would have the "courage" to send this type of message to a client?
"I have reviewed you account and your orders. I do apologize for the frustration and disappointment in this matter.
As it appears we are unable to ship items to the address that you have provided I have now requested refunds to your account [...]
These refunds will result in your not being charged for your order. If by chance you receive your items please keep them with our
A comment: I payed in September and now, December 11, I find that Amazon has no control of its shipments. Bad news.
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - fraud and cheating! 
- Amazon.com - employment 
- Amazon.com - the book you are selling a gathering of evil by valle also known as the cop cannible.
- Amazon.com - already used mobile [second hand] sell with new packages
- Amazon.com - prime membership 
- Amazon - men's watch