Amazon.com / is amazon a reliable company?

What company would have the "courage" to send this type of message to a client?

"I have reviewed you account and your orders. I do apologize for the frustration and disappointment in this matter.

As it appears we are unable to ship items to the address that you have provided I have now requested refunds to your account [...]

These refunds will result in your not being charged for your order. If by chance you receive your items please keep them with our
compliments."

A comment: I payed in September and now, December 11, I find that Amazon has no control of its shipments. Bad news.

• avinas...'s Response, Sep 26, 2017

Hi. I was in contact with customer support yesterday 24/09/17 on instant chat regarding a couple of technical questions I had regarding my firestick. Customer support did not seem to understand what I was asking . They could not put me in contact with someone technical who understood the...

Amazon Customer care no... ~+91 9068271138

Va

Comments

23rd of Jul, 2015

under A-to-z Guarantee Protection was not sure what Category of Complaint to put amazon under, but anyway this has happen to my account from a message under amazon, not sure again if my account has been compromised or if this was done by an amazon worker, who doesn't like people buying off 3rd party sellers, or something like that. someone from amazon disabled this option below on my account, that I use only gift cards balance, since I am an college student, , I only been buying with free amazon gift cards from both Bing and coke rewards, and no credit cards on amazon, I also email security amazon and spoof amazon under this matter, since again I am not sure this person should been able to do what they did, a lot of the amazon people from message center, told me to use A to Z with 3rd party sellers, who I could not work stuff out with etc., , and then this person on amazon came along and just disabled the following option on my amazon account, this person who wrote, this did so without thinking of what I do next about it, I don't like that they don't even give you a real name amazon should require them too, what ever happen to amazon people always saying the consumers right over the sellers or something like all those message center people where posting in their scripts to my the buyer.
    note I did really have had a few problems with orders from 3rd party's and this person sent this message than disabled my access to this option of Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card, no where on amazon does it say they have the right to do with to my account, would it be best for me to close this account once, I get all my orders, or overwrite the account, from an new one, and disabled access to my old account that been compromised by this person who posted this in my messages on amazon. Or email amazon to close this account, then open a new free account with them to fix what this person has done to my account, I need some advise on this matter.

Your Amazon.com A-to-z Guarantee Claims - Please Read

[date and time is listed here] to better protect me from whoever is amazon Account Specialist, or if this was hacker who has disabled my account being able to get Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card option for orders on my gift card balance. below is the warning / disabling message, again this person has made what I think of as a unauthorized change to my account

Hello from Amazon.com.

After careful consideration of your account we found you have filed A-to-Z Guarantee Claims on a large number of Marketplace purchases. I'm very sorry you have encountered difficulty with so many orders.

I recently reviewed your Amazon.com Customer Account information and see you’ve required a reimbursement on your Amazon.com Marketplace orders. While in the normal course of business, the occasional problem order is inevitable, we have found a significant number of issues with your purchases. Due to the high percentage of claims filed, we will be unable to process future claims for orders placed with our third party sellers.

You can find additional details on qualifications for the A-to-z Guarantee by following this link:

We work hard to ensure that our sellers are honest, reliable, and responsive, and hope you will continue to shop with us.

Thank you for choosing Amazon.com.

Best Regards,

Account Specialist,
    Amazon.com

Accept an Instant Amazon.com Gift Card

You may be eligible to receive an instant Amazon.com Gift Card as an immediate resolution for certain claims. If you decide to select instant Amazon.com Gift Card, the amount will automatically be applied to your Amazon.com account as a gift card balance.

To accept the instant Amazon.com Gift Card on an eligible A-to-z Guarantee claim any time before the claim is resolved: 1. Go to Your Orders.
    2. Locate your order in the list and click File/View Claim.
    3. Click show more next to You are eligible for an instant Amazon.com Gift Card.
    4. Click Yes, I want Amazon credit.

Note:
    • Please keep the item for two weeks after submitting your claim and receiving your Gift Card. You'll be notified via e-mail within this time if a return is required.
    • If you withdraw your claim after you receive the Amazon.com Gift Card, we will charge the payment method used on your original order.

15th of Aug, 2018
    Amazon Prime - Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

5/14/18 I have unauthorized charges on my LLBean Visa card from Amazon Prime Membership & am unable to find a phone number for Amazon Prime to resolve this issue. I have already paid my Amazon Prime Membership for 2018.

• As
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Amazon.com - Prime "Trial"

I signed up for the one month trial and was charged the $1.99 fee. However, three days later I was charged another $12.99 for a month. When did 3 days equal a month! I canceled and was told the $12.99 would be refunded. I will never shop Amazon again. How many people are ripped off daily by this company. Never again!!

• Qu
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Amazon.com - A Watch

I spent my time filling out your surveys, paid the shipping and handling for an item i havent seen yet and also no reply back from anyone of you guys in regard to this total mess up from you guys. Are you guys kidding me?!!!

• Hi
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Amazon.com - Amazon reward

After I answered the questions they want to fill the (picture below) and I did to claim my $1000 but I did not receive anything from them until now. It is a 100% scam.

• Sj
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Amazon.com - Delivery dates late
    Frankston
    United Kingdom

I have never received any of my ordered packages or items ive brought online by the estimated date or on time on any of the items/orders!

• Ta
      27th of Aug, 2018
    Amazon - Debts charged to me.
    Pasadena
    Texas
    Amazon.com

I have discovered that there debts incurred to several companies using my credentials.
    I do not owe Amazon, I just recently used their website for the first time.
    I have ordered from them but had to cancel the orders.

• Ni
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Amazon.com - My account was locked and I never received the text I was told would be sent.
    Williamsville
    Illinois

I'm a customer.i want answers please.I placed over 15 orders recently and I'm no longer able to view my account or track the items. I haven't changed my password and I haven't declined the bank of America notifications so I would like to proceed with tracking the items I purchased!!!ยก!!! !!!

• Be
      29th of Aug, 2018
    Amazon Prime - Unwelcome credit card charge
    Newport Beach
    California
    membershipamzn.com

My credit card has been charged for a service I did not request and do not want. Others have had the same experience.

• Ji

18th of Sep, 2018
    Amazon.com - impracticall and stressful
    Carmel
    Indiana

your packaging is so wasteful, I hate jumping thru hoops to change passwords. I am so stressed. who is tending the farm? do you like waste in packaging?

I am 69, I want my password to stay up there I am so stress with changing passwords. good lord!

every thing is easy use, pls put my password up and leave it.

19th of Sep, 2018
    Amazon.com - Greedy Granny Game
    East Lansing
    Michigan
    goliathgames.us

I realize you will probably not withdraw from selling this product but feel I must make my opinion about its appropriateness known. Elder abuse is a serious problem and promoting a game the aim of which is to do something harmful to an older person truly not a good thing to teach young children.