Amaturematch.com / BOGUS! FAKE DATING WEBSITE

1 IL, United States

This dating website is as fake as they come. If you sign up for free and just browse the members that have profiles on this site you will notice something that should become apparent within five to ten minutes of looking through the profiles. Stop! Think! Where are all the fat and/or ugly people who use internet dating sites so they can find a mate? Well, unless life just turned into a Hollywood movie, you'll notice THERE IS NOT A SINGLE ONE!!! My thought is this, amaturematch.com is a website for strippers and very good looking hookers to post pictures of themselves to make more money from the sponsors of this site. They do NOT exist on this site past their picture being posted. The responses are computer generated. I signed up for free and luckily didn't pay for services immediately. I always watch and wait first. You should do the same. I noticed that I had recieved two emails from two different women in different states, but they had the same profile picture. Then the next day I recieved two emails from two different women with different pictures, but they wanted me to email their personal account and they both had the same email. One supposedly living in Florida the other California. I tested this hypothesis by changing my profile. By the way, if you ever want to test a dating site to see how real it is, you may want to try my method of testing as well. I changed my profile to be offensive and I also stated that I didn't have a paying account and put my personal web surfing email account with hotmail on it. I use one email account for trying out websites and other things online just in case I find something that may be a B.S. site or contain spam. Now I was still getting emails on my profile with amaturematch.com from women who were all drop dead gorgeous and they all wanted to hook up with me. This after I posted that if the women that emailed me were unbelievable beautiful, I would take them as being hookers and stippers and diseased ridden ###. It was almost comical to see the next day that I had TWENTY-THREE new emails in about fourteen hours! If you can insult and demean the sex of the person you're looking for (male/female) and you still receive responses, chances are the site is COMPLETELY FAKE. So try my methods out on other websites you are thinking of joining. Remember what people say, if it looks too good to be real, it most likely is.