Complaints & Reviews

Site is a Fraud and Scam

This site sends you fake (phishing) messages from fake womens profiles all day long, stating that they want to meet you etc. The profiles and messages are just to get you to pay to join so you can respond. I have proof enought because my photo for a while had my email clearly displayed for weeks before they caught it. My profile also had and still has my email clearly stated as well as the message that I am not a member and can not respond. None of the messages or responses ever referenced my email, nor did I ever receive a response there. None ever sent me contact information which I also asked for. They are all obviously auto replies. Another response in another complaint forum mentioned about the fake profiles having some "oc" in them to identify them. No profiles seem to have this. This person obviously is trying to trick people in this forum and on top of it, they justified what was going on. They tried to make it out as a honest police force to watch activity, rather than the scam that it is. I have never received a valid responde from an obviously real person. I never paid the site and never will. The simple fact is, I never pay for sites for a while until I get real proof there is any reality in it. Most times I try hiding information, and that only proves my suspicitions every time. Don' t let yourself get fooled. Most sites are scams, sorry to say.

thebod Feb 01, 2010

which ones are real?

paperchaser Feb 26, 2010

You honestly expect girls to send you a message when you didn't even upload a picture of yourself? Geez man, girls have their pick of the litter online, they're not going to waste time clicking on a profile that doesn't have a photo.

• As
    Assurementblue Nov 20, 2010

Amateur Match, just like many other such sites make a lot of money because men cannot resist the urge of responding to an email from a naked woman. This site - and many others - is run by a couple of guys who are laughing all the way to the bank. They spend a few hours a day creating fake women profiles that send automated messages, and get you to pay an "automatically renewing subscription". They have a great idea, and it obviously works, from the number of comments on this site. If you want to make a couple of guys rich and allow them to drive Ferraris while you drool over on-existing naked women, continue to subscribe. As for me, I am going to set up a site just like that!!!

bogus dating site

This site is seriously fraudulent. BEWARE!!!
Yes, they have disclaimers about some of the members may not represent themselves accurately or have honest information but how many 18, 19, and 20 year old young woman do you know that have graduate degrees, univesity degrees, retired!!, have a high school education and their profession is that of a dentist/medical or they are Teacher/Professor.
Well, evidently they are all members on AmateurMatch web site.
There are over a couple of dozen.
This is not a few young women trying to make themselves look impressive.
The first time I came across this site I sent out a few messages. Within a couple of days there were a bunch of messages from women wanting to talk, respond to their personal e-mail sites, ie yahoo, g-mail etc., I replied back to all of them right after paying a $29. membership fee. More sent me messages. I had about 24 women that
I had sent return messages to. I asked in follow-up messages please let me know if they received my messages. Two thanked me for my messge but did not verify what message.
Bottom line after 8-9 days no replies were in my inbox on AmateurMatch nor in my personal e-mail inbox.
THIS SITE IS TOTALLY BOGUS and it's sister site BEEMATCH

Scamed by both

11/30/09

Less than a week ago I tried to sign up to dating site - AmateurMatch.com, http://www.amateurmatch.com/. My credit card was instantly charged $106.93, and a new username and password issued by Datematch!

Datematch has not responded to my queries, and Amateurmatch can only account for a month of their fees and a month of Datemath's fees...about half the amount charged. Also deny any knowledge of how Datematch entered the equation.

AmateurMatch claims they are merely 'affiliates' of Datematch, yet the billing was to the same identity.

They are playing the old 'shell' game re responsibility, but appear to be the same company...even the webstyle aqnd format are identical.

• Fl
    Flag4c Apr 10, 2010

I fell for it, and admit it. We all want to think that there are real people out there that are interested in us, but when we realize it's a scam there should be a way to stop it. AmatuerMatch assured me that there was, and all I had to do was "unsubscribe", by clicking it. I did and nothing happened, now I have to close my account and open a new one to make sure that they stop taking money from me, plus they keep sending me emails. It seems like the only way to get rid of the parasites is to ignore them, and close your account.

• Ra
    Randy Clark Jul 28, 2011

I think Datematch.com is full of fake girls with real pictures that send you emails luring you on, but the emails look to be cut and paste and not consistant with your previous conservation. Also their city locations change with different viewers. They give you a good rush until you finally start to figure them out. Why would 20 to 30 good looking, young woman be interested in a 65 year old, married man. Other guys have made mention of the so called fakes on the site also. Be careful!

thx1138 Feb 11, 2012

I sing up for Untrue and got billed for Date-match as well, the girls are fake Look for the logo OC on the profile.

not for real

Hi All
the easy wat to find out if the girls are for real is put your e-mail address into the comments about your self if its for real and the girls do excist then when they read our comments about your self they will see the email address to realy apply to if you dont ever get an e-mail then the site is a scam site and lets face it they all are realy

joey611 Sep 08, 2009

DO NOT POST UR EMAIL ADDRESS ANYWHERE UNLESS U WANT TO GET BOMBARDED W/SPAM !!!

Anyone within earshot that is pissed at AmateurMatch.com should contact the Internet Crimes Website at:

they should not get away w/this ### !
    These ### are probably driving Escalades & Benz'es on the hard earned money of their victims !

PapaB Feb 14, 2010

I checked 300 "buddies", none was real. Some are even double- living in the Netherlands as well as in Uruguay! I think that NO ONE will ever meet a woman of AM, so it´s definitivly NO dating service!
    ...You understand and accept that our site, while built in the form of a personals service, is an entertainment service. All profiles are provided for the amusement and entertainment of our members and our users. You are not guaranteed that you will find a date, a companion, or an activity partner, or that you will meet any of our members in person...
    as its says...

Not a genuine dating site?

I first put my profile on this site to see what would happen, I knew I would not be able tocontact anyone but it was a toe in the water. I was surprised by the number of emails I got, I had some reservations as to how genuine these responses were. For instance, some of the contacts claimed that they were in my area (ireland) but the language used suggested otherwise, " love going to the lake, cabin" nobody living here would say that. Anyway gave it a shot and paid the fee and suddenly no more emails so I cancelled the membership and guess what?yes loads of email again and a lot of very familiar contacts. It's a Rip Off dont do it, buy yourself a good book with the $20 and who knows ... You might meet someone at the book shop.

• Co
    coolredglasses Feb 09, 2010

AmateurMatch is a scam ... I signed up free ... got 6 to seven messages a day, One woman changed her image three times in the space 5 months begging me to contact her. The moment I signed up, the messages stopped coming. In fact i responded to several messages one night ... received various messages that made no sense what so ever. Since January 2010 ... I am lucky to recieve a message every two days and then the message does not make sense ... responding like a joke ...

paid for service i never recieved

i entered a profile on this site and without a photo i got numerous responses from women in my area.after...

lucky i Didn't

hey fella's, that's for all the info about AM.com, i was about to join, but thanks to this site form, i'm not - me too, was enjoying the flood of mail from women on the site saying they want to contact them. As some of u guys have noted, here another tip of this crap site (now i Know), leave a IM of ur choosing in ur brief description, of course if u feel safe leaving ur IM username, and see if any of the women in AM respond to u, WELL i got NONE (frd's req.). Like u guys said most say they like ur profile, if they are even an ounce educated, they would read ur profile and find ur IM contact. I'm sure the real women out there would respond to that little detail in ur brief description. Since i'm sure the other sex doesn't need to pay for this crap site either. Well guys thats for the info, my money is staying right here in my pocket, better luck at the bars... STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS...

• Jb
    JB.CUM Sep 30, 2008

amateurmatch.com made unauthorized withdraw from my checking account. causing me to be overdrawn at the bank, they should pay over draw fee. I did not have any money in my account. I never told anyone to go into my account.

• Bo
    BooBoo May 21, 2009

You can almost bet that all billings done by CC Bill are fruadulent. All the ____Match.com sites are the same and you only have to sign up for the "FREE" Profile to get "women" coming on three or four at a time. Some of the contacts will redirect you to sign up for the webcam chat B.S. then milk your credit card for even more, even after telling you they aren't charging you, that it's just for age verification.

What's worse is if you cancel and re-apply with the same name, profile, etc., the cycle starts again after haveing dried up once paying. The same pictures come up with different names and almost the same messages verbatum start coming in response to your responses. I used to think it's some fat ugly guy setting at a keyboard somewhere but I'm now convienced it's all computer generated.

You can get NO response to a request to see a certian word inserted in a reply. I asked for the word love to be included anywhere. . . .never once did it get acknowledged. You can go on there and tell them your going to kill youself or somebody and get a goofball response like, "Yes I see we have a lot on common, but would like to get to know you better before we move on to what we REALLY want."

TOTAL FRUAD and you can attach anything where CC Billing is use to collect payment. I hope to see some leagal action taken but it's most likely international and there is no recourse.

We're chumps!

• Ji
    jilted countryboy gentleman May 23, 2009

got one better i was a member there for 4months, got alot of 1st responders, butafter the 1st message they wouldn't answer any messages I sent them.It's like just one big tease, I tried to contact all the women that E-mailed me 1st with no results, then my membership went out and, suddenlly those same exact women sent me the same messages they sent me the 1st time, ya I'd say this is a scam site.Thay use the ol' bait and switch to lure you in and once thay got you for a month, 3months or even a year to what; just get alot of teasing, never once did any women I talked to here agree to meet, date or anything.This site needs removed because its fraud, miss-leading and a tease.

Awful company

This sites a fake with a few skanks that seem like they are the same stupid person that sends out leads and fake dates. This site is so lame and you have to call them up and threaten to charge back if they don't stop payment to them.Once you go into the chat room and check the setting they 'use your pc to store info'. Word to the wise DON'T GO TO THIS SITE.

• Mi
    mike Mar 19, 2009

I put a profile on Amateur Match and starting getting alot of responses quickly around the whole state and I thought well this is good.Well idiot signed up here and guess what, no more replies.I got to thinking and my location is not even on a big map so how the hell all these women right me when they really look to find my location.I now seem to have read here these are scam ambassadors which I didn't know of at the moment.
    I thought I would try this again awhile latter and I did, guess what again, same danm thing.I got tons of fake emails right away.I didn't join this time and got this profile deleted.
    Fling is another fakesite I tried and got alot of responses to go to some email address to check them out these replies didn't even say hi really just right into -www. what ever or email me at---- I think.Well, some of these stories start out as working as volunteer in Africa -wherever or hospital and some don't even live in America at the time.I wrote to some of these (good looking women)to learn this .I even called Fling to complain about this crap and she said they would warn the emailer or delet the account at times but they just join back up under a new profile again.Don't waste money on these scam sites. Mike

• Ll
    ll1973 May 23, 2009

OK. I was involeved with so many hot dating sites during the past two years. I was extremly productive with them and tried almost every single one -I payed a lot of money for that purpuse. Finally after two years I got to the following conlusion:
    ALL THE HOT DATING SITES ARE FRAUD. THEY ARE PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION, PICTURES, PROFILES. THE AGENTS WHO ARE WORKING FOR THEM ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL HOW TO MISSLEAD YOU. ONLY THE WEBSITES WHICH ONES ARE FREE (NOT FREE TO TRY OR LIMITED MEMBERSHIP FEATURES!) ARE NOT FRAUD. THERE ARE VERY FEW PEOPLE IN THOSE WEBSITES WHO ARE REAL BUT THEY ARE CANCELLING ACCOUNTS VERY SOON USUALLY. BE CAREFUL THERE IS A HUGE AMMOUNT OF MONEY IN THIS INDUSTRY. YES, IT IS AN INDUSTRY NOW. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO CRIMINALS. MOST OF THE WEBSITES ARE CONTAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WITH THAT SPESIFIC INFORMATION THAT THE PROFILE INFORMATIONS, PICTURES AND MESSAGES CAN BE GENERATED BY THE EMPLOYEES OF THOSE WEBSITES AND DATING SERVICES WITH THE PURPUSE OF ENTERTAINING THE MEMBERS. THEY ARE DOING IT TO AVOID ANY ACTION AGINST THEM IN THE COURT. READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALWAYS!

• Mr
    mrmikey Jul 21, 2009

I have had my profile up for about six months and in side my profile I have my email address and i havent got one real response my email address has been in my profile the whole time I put my email address in there before I payed I havent paid thank god but thank everyone for there comments this site is a scam mikey

PappyG Apr 06, 2011

I put in my ad (to see if it was real) that I wanted to meet women to rape and kill them and I still get reponses all the time. Mos def a SCAM!!!

• Au
    AUTO87098 Aug 26, 2012

Completely Fake don't waste your money, easiest way to find out is look at the ppl that have commented on the girls pics there always from a different town that your from and she is claiming to be from close to you. As soon as your monthly membership comes up you will get tons of emails but no responses despite they say "let's meet" what a waste of money.

• Mr
    mr.Myagi Aug 26, 2012

The head of Dirty and Corrupt District 4 of York Regional Police is steroid head Inspector Angelo De Lorenzi.
    here's his DIRTY army at it again wasting tax payer's money:

TORONTO - Three months after Nunzio Teofilo was accused of beating his much younger wife while driving in York Region, his charges have been dropped allowing the Kleinburg man to finally return home to his family.

But while he is elated to be re-united with his 22-year-old spouse, who is now seven months pregnant, and their son Dominic, 2, the 48-year-old says a lot of damage has been done.

“This has cost me so much, ” Teofilo told The Sun this week. “And I still don’t know why the police did this to me.”

He said the ordeal has cost him tens of thousands of dollars in legal bills and lost income, but more importantly he has lost precious time with his wife and son.

He’s still convinced the ordeal, which the couple shared in the Sun Mar. 4, is the result of a cop who “just couldn’t accept our age difference.”

Teofilo said he has been allowed only a few supervised visits with his loved ones since being charged with assault, driving while under suspension and careless driving.

“We’ve been through hell, ” he said of the nightmare that began Feb. 24 as he and his wife, Natasha Span, were driving home.

The couple claims Dominic was in the backseat choking on a cookie and Span reached back to take the food out of his mouth only to end up getting bit.

With his son crying and wife screaming, Teofilo claims he turned from his driver’s seat to see what was happening and swerved slightly on the road.

He noticed his son was unbuckled from his car seat and admittedly yelled at his wife to buckle the boy back up.

It’s believed a passing motorist saw the commotion and called 911. Teofilo was pulled over soon after.

The couple alleges they were kept at the roadside for two hours with Teofilo outside in the cold while Span and their child stayed in the vehicle.

Span claims one officer repeatedly urged her to say she had been beaten.

“He kept saying, ‘Just tell me he hit you, ’” she recalled to The Sun, before alleging the officer also said, “You’ll thank me later.”

She also claimed the officer asked: “What are you going to do when he’s 60 and you’re 30?”

Teofilo was arrested and wasn’t allowed to return to the matrimonial home.

At the time, a York Regional Police spokesman maintained the incident was seen by “an independent witness” who was “concerned” for Span’s safety and the officer “had reasonable and probable grounds to arrest.”

But the charges were all withdrawn Tuesday in Newmarket court when the Crown determined there was no reasonable prospect for conviction.

“This has been life-changing for this entire family, ” said Julianna Greenspan, Teofilo’s lawyer. “They’ve been through quite an ordeal.”

During the months he was unable to be home helping care of their toddler, Teofilo said his wife had several breakdowns.

“I just hope there’s nothing wrong with our baby, ” he said.

They are considering civil action.

Police said they are so far unaware of any complaints against their officers in this matter and they suggested Teofilo report the incident to the Office of the Independent Police Review Director.

Online Faud

I was getting many notes and mails asking me to communicate. So being a SUCKER. I signed up with the intent of cancelling membership before month was over. I had heard that this might be a scam. I is; after processing my fee. I have not received any infor or notification on this site. I tried to cancel by following their instructions. Their link takes you to another site that is not doing business in the us or responding. I have contacted customer support and not gotten a response. They do not answer phone calls.

• Bi
    Bill Gaytes Jun 12, 2011

The Amateur match website has in total deceived around Seven hundred and eighty million in credit card Fraud payments taken from credit cards from India alone. 456Million in payments from US 124Million in Payments from EU 1.9 Million In Payments from Asia pacific 1.3Billion In payments from Middle eastern Countries.

Amateur match Is a Fraud.

Fraud and cheating

It isn't just a coincidence that until I bought my membership I was getting 2-3 emails a day, supposedly...

FRAUD, SCAM RIPOFF

amateurmatch.com IS A FRAUD. DUMP THIS SITE. I HAVE FOUND 48 GIRL ID'S THAT BELONG TO THE SAME GUY. IF YOU WANT I CAN GIVE YOU A LIST OF THEM. THESE ID'S ARE NOTHING BUT A FILE ON HIS PC!!! THEY ASK FOR DATE ID WHICH YOU HAVE TO GO TO ANOTHER SITE AND ENTER. ID IS THE NUMBERS YOU GET BACK IN EMAIL.

IwantUrMonster, lilfreshpussy18, aprilsweetcumm, BARBIEXX, BEKKI4LOVE, ashley_cutie28, TeenLiana Deepthroat132500, princessvema, HornyNow, princesshot2008, jennykisses2010, CurvyTeen, sweetslutgirl, nataliesins, Ladyann4ever, KeepRoxyWet, Cleopatra, ladyliciouse, SexyMary, asianteencum, LisaDolly, exoticmix, Nikki, SweetLeka, fingerlicking_good, Trish, VelveRose, hotjewel16, PlayfulPussy, vergin_blossom, CindyLove, ###MEWILDADDY, SexieBrisa, MissDolly, HOT18, Tatiana, LatinaSecretary, NakedLatina, bridget16, Janne, 1h0ttdeSirE, BEKKI4LOVE, AIMY_4U, cutesopia23, VickyXXX, WANK4ME, SexyJane, 48 total THESE ARE THE ONES I HAVE FOUND SOFAR

• Su
    sunimark Feb 07, 2009

I have not recieved any responses. Total scam did cancel my subscription

• Hu
    hun Jun 06, 2009

Mark3939 Jun 15, 2009

I wish I had searched before I paid up. Same story, I got twenty emails in four days, all different type of ladies, I responded to all of them and guess what, not a single responce since paying. It's a scamm alright. Caught again, I hate this, I've been caught over and over again. Mentally disturned and bloody stupid.

frauding my account

i signed up with amateurmatch.com for free for i was looking to date a girl.they sent me emails until was convinced they really had girls who wanted to go out.when i paid and signed up all the emails stopped.i realised they were all fake.now i requested them to close the account down but they assumed and charged me £17 the next month.am emailing them to cancel my account but there is no response.infact they made my account to be overdrawn since i had asked to cancel in good time.can somebody tell me how i can cancel the account since they never reply my emails.Also i want us to join hands and take them to fraud department.

• Cl
    cloude99 Jan 01, 2009

Im joined here too, I thought I would meet girls on here, Its semmes they onl want to talk to me if I get a dater id everytime, i talk to a new girl, they say its to identify you, and for securety, and when I want to cancel, they asked me the same thing. I tried to cancel with the datingbill.com, but i was able to log on again on ametuer match, seems like it was never cancelled at all. they should follow their word. the girls say they help me, but I dont find it helping me at al. Could someone really help me, I dont want to get charge when I dont want it. If anybody reads this, please give me a reply at [email protected] I want a soloution

• Hu
    hun Jun 06, 2009

you horny men keep these sites in business. as long as you are out there looking to get laid these sites are gonna keep ripping you off. Face it - there aren't any women on the net looking to f*ck you for free!

• Am
    amateur match Oct 14, 2009

10-14-09 I siogned up for amateur match and received a lot of responses and did get a response that she would get back to me since a friend had passed away. Today I received my checking account statement which showed an additional charge to Romancer.net. I called the phone number from my checking account statement and did talk to a couple of people. I was informed that the additional charge was covered on the terms & conditions.. Shame on me for not reading those terms. I usually do that as well as print out a copy of all my transactions. I did get the accounts cancelled but I am also going to contact my bank to ask them to not honor anymore of their charges. [email protected] I hope this will help somebody else!

Online scam

I joined after I received about 25 emails wanting to talk so I joined up and when I responded to these 'women' there was no response back. I contacted them about canceling my membership and the 1st place they say to go to is 'your account'. Guess what, there is no place to cancel.

I was the directed to another 'billing cancellation site' and that site is just to get you to look at other pay sites even though it says member cancellation site. Does anybody know how to actually cancel from this site. HELP!

Stay away from this site as I later learned from checking on the web that there are many complaints against them.

MAX Feb 10, 2009

i AGREE 100% the site is a fraud, i have sent more than 20 emails to canceal my subscription but i still receive the junkmail, i hate the site and want to stop my billing, they dont respond to email and the number there aint working.
    WHAT DO WE DO??

• De
    deceptive liars and scammers Aug 08, 2010

I was charged $69-95 instead of $1-95 for a 3 day trial and even if I did not cancel after 3 days it should of been just $29-95 a month not $69-95 for 3 months. Also before I joined I was getting 8 pages of horny woman all in the nude or semi nude wantying sex but after I joined none and no replies when I replied to the women When I cancelled I was told no refunds and the 3 day trial was for another site but I was charged $1-905 also Peter

• Od
    Oddale Nov 29, 2011

This is an aggravated fraud site full of fake dating prospects and with an history of repeat billing. I just found out that my cancellation in writing in March was never honored. I now have all charges in dispute with my credit card company.

• Bi
    Bilbire Mar 05, 2012

Total fraud dating site, women are phony, profiles are phony, cities they say they are from are phony, total ripoff. These people should be going to jail and need to be investigated. I was on this site for 7 weeks, and responded to 135 requests from ladies. There also is another site out there by the same people, called RUDEFINDER, it's exactly the same except a little different setup. Total waste of time and money.

• Wi
    WILLIAM LENNICK Oct 09, 2012

I HAVE ALOT OF LADIES THAT SAY THEY ARE PORN STAR AND I DO NOT KNOW HOW THEY GOT MY YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS.I HAVE BEEN SCAM OUT OF $2515.00 BY THE SO CALL PORN STAR.I ASK WHERE THEY GOT MY YAHOO EMAIL ADDRESS AND THEY SAY AMATEUR MATCH.COM.I TOLD THAT MY PROFILE WAS DELETED AND I HAD NO MEMBERSHIP TO THE SITE AT ALL.BUT THEY SAY THERE IS A PROFILE THERE, BUT THERE NOT ONE.

False Advertisement

This Website has had numerous emails contacting me that women wanting to meet me, then when I paid for the...

Dating ID scam

Beware of simply_lhei on Amateurmatch.com, or of [protected]@yahoo.com and [protected]@yahoo.com...

all cam girls

this site is supposed to be a online dating site where u can meet local women, the only people that r really on there r cam girls looking for ur credit card info or they want ur dating id, that dating id should come with ur subscription, this site is a rip off and totally bull-### and they should be sued for false advertisment.

Fraud and cheating

Have to admit that it is fun reading some of the emails you get and i was tempted to pay so i could email back. After reading this forum (thank you!) i will not pay but will continue to put weird random stuff on my profile page to see what kind of generic response i will get. Just don't pay and it could be good for the ego, amusing at the least.

Yes i almost paid just to see if there were that many women on the prowl and it seems that my hunch was right after reading the posts here. its a scam... have fun with it, don't pay! Take care.

• Ha
    HanF59 Nov 02, 2009

It began 3 days ago when I somehow fell for a new website invitation; AmateurMatch.Com, a dream come true for a bored middle-aged writer with more time on his hands than sense in his head. But hey, how was I to know just how stoopid I could be.

I found myself filling out the “Free Membership” application, no charge, no sir, Nuh-uh, no money. I cruised the profiles, amazed at all the *** beautiful young women there were on this site. Before I logged off on the first free offer visit, I had received a request to be on my “Buddies” list. A quick check of the profile and I was certain I was going to like this site. I accepted my first Buddy, and she was HotHotHot! It’s the internet, everybody scores, and with this website it was with beautiful young women.

The next morning I excitedly opened my email to find a half dozen invitations, Website email notifications, Buddy List requests, and an offer for 3 days on AmateurMatch.Com for just $1.95. *** by the time I finished signing up I had three more notifications from the website. How can you miss? This is why everyone is having sex, with everyone else, they meet at this website. Well all my free membership got me was the buddies list, read local emails, and read the profiles of these amazing beauties that wanted me…but I couldn’t let them know I was there for them; “I’m here my beloved, I see you but like a ghost you can’t hear or see me”. That happened every time I tried to reach out to one of my growing number of “Buddies” or women who had emailed me, *** how can they know I read their stuff, that I knew they wanted me! I had to invest a buck-ninety-five, if only to let them know I am not a heartless creep refusing to let them have their way with me.

The second day of my special offer I spent some time in the chat rooms. I heard a couple of guys writing some crass drivel and a repetitious set of Robo-Spammers announcing some upcoming PPV website sex show. Of the 4 or 5 chat rooms I was in the most populous, about 50 or 60 people, the other rooms were vacuous, no one in any of them. It was at this point I began to look at everything with a bit of a jaundiced eye. The “Who’s on Line” page showed 7 to 10 women per page with over 40 pages and a counter that said 8, 600 people were on line at that moment. So, 50 people in a chat room of a website with over 8, 000 subscribers online at that moment, WTF were they doing? NOT CHATTING?!

Now my antennae were up and I knew something was wrong. I kept getting these communiqués, after all, I was now a paying customer, and I was allowed to write, chat, and IM these women. However, for some reason it did not seem that these women were getting my messages. I sent IM’s to one of the four “Buddies” that had written me that day, they were online, but not one responded, NOT ONE! Now I knew there was something rotten in Denmark (what the *** does that mean?), and I was going to get to the bottom of it, if not of the pretty young things I thought were chasing me.

I proceeded to re-read every profile of every communication I had received. What I found was all I needed to explain the strange behavior of women who ten minutes earlier were offering to have my baby, but refused to acknowledge me with IM, Local Email, or comments I made on their photo page, right above the guy with 3 teeth who is also her “Buddy”. I think his comment was “Sweet A&#, have you ever had a ‘Hind lick Maneuver’ performed to save yer life?” Yea, I see them exchanging naughty email in the dead of night…NOT!

Now I needed to come up with solid evidence. I knew I had been duped, I didn’t have a picture up, I did about a 5 line BIO, and did a drop down menu description of everything else and that’s bringing all this babich my way? I am a bored middle class writer who was snagged by his own prurient hardwiring. I mean you can *** at a drive through coffee stand today, why should this not work? So what proves my suspicions? The secret is two fold; identical wording in several profiles. Not similar, but identical, and they are all on my “Buddies” list, which is now closed to me because I canceled my 3 day membership on day two! The second piece of evidence came when one of the local emails I sent was responded to hours later with a complete non-sequitar that responded to my question about whether she was a bot or not:” Thom, thanks for the message, I guess we could chat and see were this would lead us to”. Uh, hello I just called you a robot…Proof!

If I had not paid attention or expected a human response my cheap rate would have turned into a $30.00 charge on my CC, and I would be forced to try to justify the expenditure by writing love notes to robots! So that’s how it works, though I’m certain a lot of the men on there are loving the delusion and are adept at one handed typing. I prefer the real thing. The last word on AmateurMatch.Com? It is a total rip-off, Robot City, a delusional experience for those of us born too early to really appreciate the sophistication of the scam. STAY AWAY!

• Mo
    mommyisgay Jan 11, 2010

your dumb

Scam and cheating

Ameature Match is a con website that promises and delivers nothing. Do not be fooled and just walk away and shut them down.. Tried site 24 hrs just to see and canceled. then got hit after hit trying to make me think there were actual responses to my profile but I think it was all set up responses attached to real photos but not personal from the person attached to the photo... They need to be reported to the Attorney General Office... Anyway, just watch out as if its to good to be true then I you bet it is. These folks are crooks.

jaz singh Nov 15, 2008

Yes i totally agree. i am a lucky one and never payed the site any money but yet i saw lots of msgs from girls saying the same msg but with different pics. if you are thinking of joing this site then do it for a laugh but DONT pay them any money, its a total scam...!!! a few of the women look like my ex-girlfriends though. maybe i should make a website and put them on there...lol well i can tell you it will be more successfull and GENUINE...ehehe

• Bo
    bob y Nov 16, 2008

This requests for a dating id is a scam. It's supposed to be free but the site billed my credit card and the bank cancelled the card for fraudulent activity. Beware of the dating id requests...don't oblige because you'll be out the charges

thadeusz May 03, 2009

just keep in mind the internet is not regulated by any government body, therefore there are alot of scams &frauds especially on sex hook up sites.unless all viewers get together and write their congressperson or their state attorney general to look into it these scams/frauds it will go on forever! enough said?

• Go
    goturback May 17, 2009

i got 30+ emails in my inbox right now & have not signed up. i get at least 7 a day. been there, done that with some of the other notorious rip-off artists. whomever is reading this i'm telling you, it's a scam. you can join adult friend finder & others for free to compare your results to this one to see what i mean. those other sites, you may get a couple of hits a day... but this one, you get 7-10 everyday? please...

• He
    HereIam May 20, 2009

Here is the test... I did a profile, "OutForNothing" NO picture, and said within the intro. that "I was ONLY here to see why my credit card was charged so many times"... the emails poured in... Then, I added..."UPDATE": Ladies please tell me why you enjoyed my profile when I absolutely said NOTHING... Emails continued... I just asked them to delete the profile, I must have had over 300 emails in a Month. Absolute SCAM!!!

• Ke
    Kevinsedwards May 03, 2011

This is a total scam - the emails you receive are not from who the say they are - do a seach on your local area and just see if you can find a profile of anyone who has emailed you - you won't, just look at the last on line times for anyone who is really active - the answer is NO ONE!!! It's a CI_ONN stay away

Scam and cheating

I was a free member and of course got loads of women wanting to meet me. I replied to all of them and got nothing in return. I looked at the most attractive one in her profile and looked at what her buddies had said. A lot of comments said things like Oh another fake, stop treating us like idiots etc. If you go back to the site, find the most attractive girl you can, look at her profile. In the top right hand corner you may see an OC symbol, click on this and AM tell you that it is not a real girl and that they encourage members to leave more details, photos, description etc. These are not real girls and are for entertainment only. LISTEN A.M. I can get entertainment from free *** sites which are a *** site more honest than you bunch of robbers.

I also tracked the payment i foolishly made before i saw the light and it appears to be linked to an Israli company, great, now we are probably paying towards the weapons they will probably end up turning on us. STAY AWAY from this RIP-OFF site. Only wish I had read this before I handed over my money.

fraud

This site not only didn't let me know who it REALLY was until after I had created an account where I wa...