Amateurmatch.com, Untrue.com, Datematch.comScam

R

I have another one for you that is affiliated with AmateurMatch. I was on AmateurMatch for 6 months and did not hook up with even one girl in all that time by the way. I decided to try Untrue and was a paying member and a week after I had joined I was looking at my online banking page and I noticed a charge for $24.95 that I could not account for and it said "DateMatch.com". I went to the site and discovered that they copied my complete profile from Untrue.com and I had emails from 2 woman so I figured I would give it a try. 10 women wrote to me and I was looking at the pictures on one of and some one had written: Click on it and you will see that this woman works for the site to entice you guys to remain members of the site and to keep coming back with your payment month after month. Just click on the the little (OC) LOGo and read it and weep.. About 95% of all unsolicited messages/ e-mails are from fictious/fake (OC)s. Go into your setting and turn off all e-mails from site (OC)'s and watch what happens.
I checked both Untrue and DateMatch web sites and very single woman who had written to me was an "OC". I decided to do a search for women within a 25 mile radius of my home and every single woman that was not an "OC" had not been on either web site for over 3 months and I went 4 pages into my search! Something has to be done about this. I cancelled both web site this morning and demanded all my money back and I was told it would take at the most 10-15 days to get my money back so only time will tell.