Amana NAV5800AW / Warranty not honored!

I purchased a amana washing machine with a exstended warranty. Four and a half weeks ago i called matag dependability plus. The name is a joke. They told me my claim would be turned over to a local dealer for repair and that i would hear from them in a couple of days. A week went by and i called them back. They said they turned it over to az appliance, i called them. They told me they would call back with appointment. They didn't i called them. They finally sent someone out. He said they had to order parts. Another week went by. I called maytag dependable plus they told me they never received a work order. Az appliance told me they faxed one. I called the warranty company back. They disconnected me twice. When i did get them they told me they had no order. I called beach sales where i made the purchase. They called me back and told me the warranty company would call me. No call was ever received. I filed a claim with the mass. Attorney generals office. Several days later we got a call from the warranty company saying it would be two more days. They had to order the parts. Three days later i called their office and left two messages for them to call me. They have not returned my call. I called an independent dealer who informed me, it would cost $225.00 to repair the washing machine. We've been without the machine for going on five weeks. My wife has been going to the laundromat every week. I have no choice, but to spend the money and have the washer repaired. I intend to pursue this matter in court.

Amana Brand Logo Amana Brand