Altech Netstar / Account cancellation
My device was installed with the First for Women insurance in Jan 2014. I have now decided to cancel my insurance with first for women and Altech Netstar. I called Altech Netstar on the 3rd and 4th of October 2016. First for information regarding my final amount due after cancellation and then to officially cancel the device. I was told that I need to cancel my insurance first then contact Altech again to cancel the device. I did this on the 4th of October. I spoke to a man at the retention dept. He told me that the insurance cancellation was not updated on their system but he would call me when it is updated and discuss payment terms for the R46 that I would owe them. Since then I had not heard from Altech and now I received a bill for R115. I called again and was told that I did not cancel the device and that this is the installment amount. I told the operator (Mongezi Mlotshwa) that I had cancelled on the 4th of Oct. He stated that he will query and then told me that the cancellation has gone through. Now I see that I am owing R135! When I tried to explain that I had officially cancelled in Oct, he was very rude and would not see reason. I asked to speak to a manager. His response was that the manager will say the same thing! He then proceeded to put me on hold for over 20 minutes!!!
This is ridiculous! The calls are recorded yet they still refuse to accept that I cancelled the account at the beginning of October! The amount quoted to me in October was R46! I will not pay R135. I called the retention department 3 times today and Mongezi answered all three times. He keeps insisting that he does not know who assisted me on the 4th of October but if I keep getting through to him then my only conclusion is that he is the only operator at the retention dept and that he assisted me in October!
More Altech Netstar Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Netstar - Netstar not accepting cancellation of contract 
- Netstar / Cybersleuth Supreme - Pathethic service 
- Altech Netstar - Stay away from them 
- Altech Netstar Fitment Centre Vodaworld - Bad quality of work done by their technician
- Altech Netstar - Lack of service delivery from altech netstar
- Altech Netstar - cancellation of tracker - ineffective service
- Altech Netstar - fitmentcertificate-21022506-nd764000
- Altech Netstar - they don't know customer service!!
- Altech Netstar - cancel a contract
- Altech - hp laptop