Altech Autopage / Bad service delivery
An internal change from vodacom to mtn was done on sunday 19 august at menlin in pretoria on an internet bundle where I received a new usb stick and mtn simcard. After waiting for the time period to expired, I could not access the internet. Monday morning my wife went to altech in witbank and according to the person the signal will pick up at the latest at 20h00. Tuesday I went to lydenburg and could not find an altech autopage outlet. After obtaining the head-office number [protected]) I phoned and explained the problem. The time was 16h28. After spending nearly 19 minutes on my phone and were putting through from the one person to the other, I was told that it will take up to 24 working hours before I will be connected to the network.
For a large company like altech I think that it's pathetic to treat a customer of many years like that. What was suppose to be a simple transaction turns into a nightmare. All the expenses and frustration that i've had to go through leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Just to get my work done i've had to buy a pay-as-you-go simcard and load it with a data bundle.
Please help with the problem. I'm sure that there must be a faster way to do the network change than to wait 5 days. We are living in a dynamic world where everything is suppose to be faster, not like in the old days.
My name is hermanus johannes swart. Id no: [protected]. E-mail: [protected]@ymail.com
More Altech Autopage Complaints & Reviews
- Altech Autopage - Cell phone upgrade 
- Altech Autopage - Fraud/theft
- Altech Autopage - Expired cellphone contract
- Altech Autopage - Useless 
- Altech Autopage - Repairs and repairs and repairs 
- Autopage - No customer service
- Altech Autopage - 3G data
- Autopage - Unable to de-activate sms roaming
- Altech Autopage - Retention department
- Autopage Cellular - Incorrect debit orders