Allied Interstate / Multiple calls a day trying to collect a debt that isn't mine
I have been harassed with phone calls several times a day for months, asking me to pay a Sprint bill which is not mine.
I have never had a Sprint account.
When I called Sprint, they told me they couldn't help me unless I gave them an account number. How could I do that when I never had one!!
I checked my credit rating and it is all right so far, but that could change if Allied posts to it, and what part of "it wasn't me" don't they understand? The thief must have used the phone book.
More Allied Interstate Complaints & Reviews
- Allied Interstate (866) 578-4773 - Unwarranted Phone Calls 
- Allied Interstate - Unsolicited phone calls 
- Allied Interstate - Continually call my home 
- Allied Interstate - I taught them a lesson 
- Allied Interstate - Need help!
- Allied interstate LLC - Paid them settlement they requested & they harassing me for the original.
- Allied Interstate - Uneducated customer representative 
- Allied Interstate - Found information to fight back 
- Allied Interstate - Harrassment
- Allied Interstate Collection Agency - continuous calls