Allied Interstate / They are rude and persistant

This has got to be the rudest collection agency I have ever come across. They have done everything from calling over and over in a day, to saying harassing things, to actually calling me before 8 AM and telling me I am wrong it is 8 AM. Duh, I think I know what time it is, and when every clock in my house, including the computer and the cable company say it's before 8 AM, I wonder who is right here. The rudest they have ever been to me was over a 24 dollar fee from a storage unit that I left a few days after the first, literally. Somehow, though maybe not logical, I didn't want to send 24 dollars to someone that was talking to me like I am the bowel movements of a dog lying on a sidewalk. Somehow it left a bad taste in my mouth. And that silly lying piece of comment that was left by a "supposed" employee was so fake and so ###ic I can't even justify speaking more on it! What kind of person takes a job that constitutes them being rude and uncaring and obnoxious every day? Geez.

Va

Comments

• Vf
      31st of Jul, 2008

Even if you owe on a debt DON'T make any payment agreements with a debt collector because you have no contract with them to pay this. Making a payment agreement with them over the phone would be considered a verbal agreement. Let them know that you are going to pay the company that you have a debt with and not them. Be firm in telling them this. Also make payments to the company they will accept them. You only have a contract with the company you owe and not a third party collection agency.

they called and when I said hello about 30 times no said anything back. I can hear people shuffling in the back ground then someone hangs up the phone. When I called the number back saying that I just received a call from this number. They asked me for my number and I gave it to them then the guy hangs up. Allied has so many numbers here are a few. Don't let these people harrass you. You have to answer the calls if you don't then I shows that you are avoiding them. When you speak with a rep after they tell you the phone call will be recording/monitored then ask that person if they're ok with you recording the conversation. Most likely they'll say no or hang up but answer their calls. Also check to see whether or not you're in a 1 party or 2 party law for recording state. Some states need you to get permission from the other party to record the conversation. Just to be on the safe side if you're not sure ask them anyway. After I asked a rep that they haven't been calling to speak with me. Just calling and playing a recording. The funny thing about that is you can hear when they click on the recording and then turn it off and hang up.

888-866-8079