Allied Interstate / Harassing phone calls

United States Review updated:

They are calling for no reason at all. When answer the phone they won't answer me because they are talking to someone else there or on the other line with someone else. Please stop calling if you aren't talk to anyone it is very annoying. thank you. Its very annoying hearing the phone and its the same phone number all the time. It gets very old. if you are going to be businees don't you think that you should have people that wants work instead of talking to everybody that isn't on the phone. i'm not going to answer the phone stop calling me.

Za

Comments

•   Jun 20, 2008

I have received calls for an ex-girlfriend of my son's delinquent debt. I have no association what so ever it has been 4 years, 2 moves, 3 unlisted phone#'s, and 3, 368 mi. later I have been getting calls from Allied Interstate.

This company will resort to very unethical means to recoup the debt even harassing people who might be or have been associated even by some obtuse way. If you’re a victim of Allied send certified letters to Mike Cleveland c/o Allied Interstate p.o. Box 26190 Minneapolis, Minn 55426 request for them to cease all contacts.