AllianceOne / Scam and cheating

1 4850 Street Rd. Suite 300Trevose, PA, United States Review updated:

I received a letter dated 2/16/2009 from Alliace One advising that they are collecting a debt I have with Capaital One. I called Capital One and verified that they do not use a Third party to collect any debt. They advised me that I am in good standing with them. I did report this to Capital One and to the Federal Trade Commission. We need to make aware that these people are to scam people.

Jo

Comments

• Sh
      30th of Oct, 2009

I had a Target account that I did not pay. I received a phone call from a debt collector called alliance one. the young lady seemed pretty nice so I set up a payment with her and ask her to call my back on the 1st of the mnth to set-up payments I made a couple of payments with Alliance One when it got close to my bill being paid in full they called me and offered me a deal to pay it off a little early if I paid the bill today. I told them that I did not have the money today and that it was not my pay period and that I could not do it.2 weeks later I noticed that Alliance One had processed a electronc check for $214.00 from my checking account, after they told me that they did not keep checking information.

BE AWARE