Allegro Medical / Impossible service

1 AZ, United States

It is hard to keep intelligent tone since I am completely outraged with lack of competence of Allegro Medical staff!!I ordered the Trikke bike back on June 1st . It still isn't here!! In fact it hasn't being shipped yet!I am getting tons of controversial information from every phone conversation I am having on dayly basis. From: 'Your bike has being fully shipped and I'll call you within 20 minuts to give you the wright tracking number..." to:" The system tells me, that you cancelled your order and want your money back!" Yes!I did cancell my order on June 7th!I was already dissatisfayed with lack of information about the status of my order! And I WAS going to get my money back! But the very next day (on June 8th)speaking with another Allegro Medical assocate in order to find out how long does it take to get the money back, I was to learn that my Trikke has being fully shipped and it is not too late to turn the things around and keep my order!
The day after, though nothing has changed!The tracking number they provided me with was not to be recognized by UPS!! And starting thad day, until today (June 18th) I have being calling the Allegro Medical just to learn that "due to some misscommunication the warehouse did not in fact send the item to me, despite the status "fully shipped"!!" And if I still want the bike it can be shipped the very next day!!! And this is what I was told during at least 15 conversations with AM representatives!! Here is a good example:3 days ago (June 16th)the "updated" information was: "Your order is about to leave the warehouse and you going to get brand new tracking number within couple of hours!! The very next day I am calling them to learn that I DID CANCELL MY ORDER ON 16TH!! BUT IF I'D LIKE THEY CAN REINSTATE THAT ORDER AND THEY'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO GIVE THE WAREHOUSE "GREEN TO GO"!!! Trikke meant to be a birthday gift. But it does not matter now.And 5% discount that one of their associates offered me is not a match for the level of my discouragement!! They promise to call back and they never do!! They pledge to send you an E-mail, you will not get one! I sent 6 (six!!) E-mail to the "feedback box" they having on the web-site!! Zero responce! Oh, I'm sorry!! One E-mail thanking me for the inquiry!! Bottom line:THE ONLY REASON I DECIDED TO KEEP THE BIKE AND NOT TO GET THE FULL REFUND IS THAT EVEY DAY SINCE JUNE 7TH I WAS GETTING CONVINCED BY ALLEGRO MEDICAL STAFF THAT TRIKKE IS ON IT'S WAY!!That was trully confusing and very disappointing experience dealing with Allegro Medical!