Allegiant Airlines / theft by inappropriate penalties
They don't just seem like a train wreck. They are. If you have to make any schedule changes or a cancellation, whether due to death, sickness, whatever, they become pickpockets. Make sure you encourage readers to check the "frequently asked questions" that most people would never think of unless the unexpected happens. If you make a change, or cancel, no difference, their fees ofter can be twice as much as the original cost of the flight. My mother-in-law's hospitalization just cost us more than $600 for flights my inlaws now can't take and my wife's return flight she couldn't take. $600 stolen in my view, and now my wife still has to make arrangements for a flight home from Hagerstown, MD, to Florida. I think these guys are thieves. You have to search for it, but read about their Terms and Conditions, and you'll think twice about using them.
More Allegiant Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Allegiant Air - no contingency plan! 
- Allegiant Air - buyer beware the super-low fare - disgust awaits you! 
- Allegiant Air - bait & switch! 
- Allegiant Airlines - carry on luggage 
- Allegiant Air - cancellation rip off 
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - flight
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - unacceptable situation needing immediate attention
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - travel
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - do not book hotel or rental car through them!
- Allegiant Travel Company / Allegiant Air - at boarding, my daughter 17 was was called out...