Allegiant Air / hidden ridiculous fees
When booking with other airlines ONLINE, they allow you to book for free since YOU are doing all the work and their staff doesnt get involved. Thats all fine and GOOD.
With ALLEGIANT, they HIDE a BOGUS "Convenience Fee" of $ 17.00 on every ticket in amongst the other GOVERNMENT fees.
CONVENIENCE FEE !?? Convenient for WHO? Well, its convenient for YOU TO DO THE WORK and for them to CHARGE YOU A $ 17.00 FEE for doing it (while they do nothing)..well actually not nothing...they DO find time to INVENT more FEES for things such as PICKING A SEAT..Not a GREAT seat, NOT an exit row seat...any SEAT..You pick it YOU PAY !! and then lets not het into BAGGAGE FEES !!... BAH
More Allegiant Air Complaints & Reviews
- Allegiant Air - no contingency plan! 
- Allegiant Air - buyer beware the super-low fare - disgust awaits you! 
- Allegiant Air - bait & switch! 
- Allegiant Airlines - carry on luggage 
- Allegiant Air - cancellation rip off 
- Allegiant Airlines - cancellation policy 
- Allegiant Air - non responsive cutomer service 
- Allegiant Airlines - conditions on plane
- Allegiant Air - parking free
- Allegiant Airlines - website - navigate at your own risk