All My Sons Moving and Storage / Damaged and missing furniture!
My furniture was picked up in NY on [protected] and delivered to my in-laws house in Ohio over 2 months later after a scenic tour through a warehouse in Florida. The movers intimidated my poor mother-in-law into paying the balance of the move, which was $500 over the estimate (how hard can it be to figure out the cost of moving 10 pieces of furniture from NY to OH?) for everything in advance of unloading the truck, which they did only to find that the couch was missing, the chairs damaged and the leather footstool has paint on it. Oh, and no refund, just a smile and a wink – “fill out the claim form lady, we’re out of here”
Nothing was wrapped as their web site claimed it would be, the Westchester County Location that we contracted with has gone out of business. Their main office has been of no help and is trying to wash their hands of the entire situation - and their less-than-helpful web site does not even have a mailing address on it for my attorney to contact. I wish I was a newspaper or TV station, I bet then they would give this situation some attention.
Never, Never, and I repeat... Never use “All My Sons Moving and Storage”. Move it yourself, throw it away or burn your furniture in bon-fire before you use these guys, you'll have less aggravation in the long run.
How is it possible they can get away with this...
More All My Sons Moving and Storage Complaints & Reviews
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - Horrible experience! 
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - Bad service
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - Completely horrible moving experience
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - Fraud and scam 
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - The business as a whole 
- All My Sons Moving & Storage - local move - 2 for the price of 3
- All My Sons Moving & Storage - moving
- All My Sons Moving - moving
- All My Sons Moving and Storage - STAY AWAY from All My Sons for a Move
- All My Sons of Ft. Lauderdale Inc. - Overcharged & Misleading Quote