Alitalia / Awful service
Alitalia couldn't get my luggage transfered to my plane from Rome to Genoa despite a 1.5 hour delay. Once the luggage finally arrived in Genoa 12 hours later they couldn't garantee when it would be delivered to me on the next day even though they knew I was departing on a 3 week cruise. They delivered my luggage to my hotel instead of my cruise ship (after we left port) and never bothered to return ship's emails or deliver the luggage to any of the European cruise ship ports. I rceieved one piece of luggage the day after I returned from a 4 week vacation and my second piece is still missing. Their New York office puts you on hold (up to 1.25 hours) and then hangs up on you. I will never fly Alitalia again as long as I live.
More Alitalia Complaints & Reviews
- Alitalia - Worst customer service! 
- Alitalia - Avoid Alitalia Airlines! 
- Alitalia - beroepshouding stewards, zoekraken bagage, tel.bereikbaarheid enz.
- Alitalia - DO NOT FLY ALITALIA 
- Alitalia - seat booking 
- Alitalia - delayed flights arriving on saturday 8.9.18 at 2:55 am instead of friday 7.9.18 at 13:50 pm
- Alitalia - my luggage is broken and alitalia desk at the airport refused to accept it
- Alitalia - payment not received
- Alitalia - no response 
- Alitalia - charge for baggage